The good old story game thingy

Off topicOther → The good old story game thingy

If we want to, lets play the old fresh story game thingy, so the rules are simple, make the next part of the story from the user above you and… its not allowed to end the story so its gonna go on forever and ever xP

==Edit by PJ: It will have an end.==

so i start now.

One time, Logal was eating a pancake

(not continuing the story)

theres enough of these, revive an old one

(Continueing..) Narrator says “Logal, you are the starter because of he dialog someone made”
(Not continuing) Also why the name MikeyMatic changed to Kyxin? Is it the website or is it just me?

(Not a part of the story)

For me it sais Kynxin. Did you change it?

Idk, im not the real owner of this acc, im just using this acc (Not continuing story yet..)
Then he realised the pancake had a golden dorritos from the MLG masters. As the result Logal became an MLG Legend
And then out of nowhere a man appeared. AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! du dudu duuuu
Then, Logal punched him in he face, knocking him out. The pan cake had MLG in it.
Then Logal said OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stone204 grabbed a Pan from the kitchen and slammed it on Logal,s head.

I nicked the frying pan from stone204, and used it to kill multiple world leaders, causing the world to go evil and completely corrupt. One person named @PyjamaL1ama created a bomb so powerful it caused the demise of the infinitely expanding universe (which means that the power from the blast travelled faster than the speed of light, gj PJ). Because of this, no one was able to perform actions that caused the plot to progress the plot in any way.

Back in the real world, I skyped PJ with a link to lock this thread, as it was finished. Thanks PJ!

This thread is locked.