Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → Appeal

CLOSED

Hey, I was just banned for 2 days by HackerAttacker for “Rules 1, 2, and 4” and I went online and read the rules, none of which I broke. I started because one staff member denied my builder request, so I added a few more builds and then asked HackerAttacker if I could then have my rank, and he banned me… Rule one says “Use your brain” which I did…, rule 2 says “Don’t advertise redstoner on other servers” which I didn’t do, and is completely irrelevant… and rule 4 was “Don’t ask for ranks unless you’re a member or you want builder and your plot is full”. 1. I am a member, 2. My plot was full. So I honestly have NO idea why I was banned and would appreciate an unban if possible. Thank you!
OK, so I just re-read the ban message and I read it wrong. It’s rules 1, 4, and 6. Rule 1, I was following. rule 4, still was following the rule. and rule 6 states “No disrespect in any way toward staff or players.” And I was not being disrespectful in any way. The entire conversation was, Me: “Can you check my plot to see if I can have builder rank plz?” “Hacker: Well because you asked Vipa and she/he said no I’m saying no, even though I would’ve said yes to this” and then he banned me for 2 days. Again, I have no clue why I was banned for asking for builder rank after adding stuff. Thank you!