Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → Appeal

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

temporary ban of 2 Days

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server “Rules 1, 4, 6”

What I have done wrong

Uh… I honestly don’t know. HackerAttacker told me something about Vipa and ranks but he banned me right after so I wasn’t able to read the whole message.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

Because I looked up on the website what rules 1 4 and 6 are, and I didn’t break any of them. Rule 1: I did use my brain. rule 4: I am a member, and my plot was full, so I didn’t break that rule. Rule 6, I did not disrespect HackerAttacker in any way. He just said something like he WOULD have accepted my builder, but because Vipa already said no he denied it, and banned me for 2 days.

Me, @Pepich1851 and @LogalGamer, demoted you from builder to member since you had stolen some of the builds and built more the day after, and when we took that in to consideration, we decieded it wasn’t enough for builder.

After that you did react nice and wasn’t mad at us, atleast it didn’t look like it, and was told that you could ask again 2 days later, that would be today.

But the problem and the reason you got banned was because that you asked @Vipa_ first and he said no, and then qwhen you asked @HackerAttacker shortly after you are not using your brain (rule # 1), since then you wouldn’t ask again so quickly. Rule # 4 was broken when you did ask so quickly after you just got an answer, that was no. And last but not least, rule # 6 was broken when you asked Hacker right after you had gotten a no from Vipa_, and that is disrespectful, since you aren’t respecting the answer of the first staff you asked, at the same time that you didn’t respect what Pepich1851 told you to ask again 2 days later and not the next day.

So this ban is completely justified, since you should have listened to what Pepich1851 said to ask 2 days later and what Vipa_ said about the answer to builder.

As I was involved into it here is my reasoning for why I gave you a delay to wait until asking for builder again. If you are getting promoted as of your plot being full but actually not being your content then the community does not like to see that. It actually was a player who brought our attention to it yet I am not going to mention them here as this would turn into some kind of “hate on each other” thread. So as I said, the community doesn’t like it when that happens. The delay was to preventing you from instantly getting builder again as that would have raised even more attention to your rank and at how fast that could’ve happened resulting in others inspecting your plot even more to just find that one stolen thing you used this time to get builder. If you have a little break then you actually have time to come up with things on your own and everyone else would be fine woth it. Giving you those two days to wait was not meant as a punishment neither was the demote. If I wanted to use it as a punishment then the timeframe would have been more like a week than two days.

Towards rule 6: Well I’m on my phone so roght now it’s hard to grab the logs but just looking at the little conversation we had monday morning (around 3:00 german time) you openly insulted me in chat. Logal can confirm this and I can grab the logs. I don’t know if that actually influenced the duration of the ban but you can’t deny that you have been insulting/disrespecting others (in that case just for them not agreeing with your opinion and provig your statements as being false). That definitly is a violation of rule 6.

Rules 1 and 4 got explained by futsy very well already, so this is all I gotta say then.

Greetings

~Pepich~

[EDIT]: Typooooos :<

Basically you got builder, someone realized you didn’t fully earn it, you lost it, continued to ask other staff for plot checks (aka asking for builder), several staff later you got banned. You were disrespecting staff (rule 6) by asking for builder back when you had just lost it, not using ur brain (rule 1) by continuing to ask other staff even after they said no (rule 4). So, yea
But that’s not true. I got demoted, and I added a ton of stuff after that. And Pepich1851 you never said anything about me not being able to ask for builder again. Vipa said no, and I added a few things and asked HackerAttacker. No one ever told me I wasn’t allowed to ask for another 2 days, so I wasn’t going against anything anyone said to me. Even so, this isn’t a ban-worthy thing. It’s not fair at all to unfairly ban me without any warning of punishment.

Edit -> delete

Anyways, back to topic:

Le logs^^1:

[23:50:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 → ur not being very helpful -.- ==[23:50:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [AC] Peperoni • : he can come back in two days or sth and if he keeps building at that rate he’ll be fine== [23:50:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] + HippoRhinomus [23:51:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Futsy [spy] /m SpiderCraft53 you will lose this plot until you get builder again, sorry. [23:51:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 [spy] /r WHAT? [23:51:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] IGamings → spider you’r not builder anymore ==[23:51:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> SpiderCraft53] don’t take it as too much of a setback please, if you need WE help just ask, I’ll help you :)== [23:51:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Blaze_2658 → SpiderCraft53 btw y did you get demoted?? [23:51:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 [spy] /r ur clearing my plow?!?! [23:51:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [SpiderCraft53 -> me] ur clearing my plow?!?! [23:51:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [AC] LogalTech • : At least he isn’t taking his demotion so hard like other people… :l [23:51:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HippoRhinomus → hola [23:51:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HippoRhinomus → mortals! ==[23:51:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> SpiderCraft53] and if you continue building at this rate I think you’ll get back to builder quite fast==

Turns out I only talked about said two days of delay till reapply in AC yet I didn’t actually tell HIM. Still asking multiple times pretty quick is not nice, especially if you ask different staff members to avoid the decisions of others. I don’t know the exact times for that we would need to get Hacker and Viper to tell us.

Now for something else (more logs, YAY)^^1:

[02:27:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Peperoni • → btw a definition is defined as something what the majority of people believes in lol [02:27:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 → really [02:27:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheWildDefender → lol [02:27:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LogalTech • → lol [02:28:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Peperoni • → meaning you actually aren’t even following the definition of “microtick” xD ==[02:28:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 → im not allowed to /ignore this idiot cuz hes “staff”== [02:28:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * TrizingGamer is no longer AFK. ==[02:28:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [AC] LogalTech • : LOL== ==[02:28:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [AC] LogalTech • : ““staff”"== ==[02:28:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderCraft53 → ok from now on im just not gonna read anything u say== [02:28:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] - TrizingGamer ==[02:28:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] - Peperoni • ⇦ is tempted to kick for disrespecting staff== [02:28:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheWildDefender → ikr [02:28:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheWildDefender → Actually Pep, you have all rights to kick him right now [02:28:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheWildDefender → :-P ==[02:28:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Peperoni • → I never ever said a single disrespecting word towards him lol==

Yeah, that’s about it. There might be some unimportant stuff marked but I really tried to include the stuff happening and my reaction to it, that’s why I didn’t clean up the AC contents as well.

It’s not fair at all to unfairly ban me without any warning of punishment.

Situation: Someone is griefing your plot. Shall we ban him or shall we kindly ask him to stop first giving him more time to break stuff? (I know this example is a little bit over the top but still, generally requesting a warn first is something that’s not the best of ideas…)

[…] not fair to […] unfairly ban me […]

You don’t say :P Yet the ban was justified, reasons are above.

Just to get Rule #1 up again and add another point to Rule #6:

[…] Even if it’s not in the rules, you can be punished for an action. If it doesn’t make sense for it to be allowed, it’s probably not.

Stealing buildings from others. No it’s not copying if you don’t label them but it’s stealing. Yeah they’re not copyrighted it won’t have legal effects blabla but this is not a place where only laws apply to you but a set of rules constructed to support and protect the community as well as their creations and the credits for those that comes along with thinking of a contraption. You stole contraptions and continued to persist on them being (at least partially) yours even after I provided proof of that being not the case/not possible as of the times the creations were made, you told me you asked the creator to modify them and the times the creator was last online/what logblock tells me. That’s disrespecting the work and mind of other players just by the way :) Anyways. Justified.

Greetings

~Pepich~

Disclaimer^^1: Logs were altered to eliminate all messages picked up by socialspy except those that were conversations between SpiderCraft53 and staff for context.

PS: I spent over half an hour on searching through logs and putting this post together just to either annihilate confusions over the ban or if it actually was unjustified. I have said all the things now I think. If I made mistakes in my reasoning though feel free to point them out :)

If you started adding stuff to your plot that wasnt yours after you got builder, and still didnt credit the owner. Even more reason to demote you
I don’t appreciate how in your second chat log you show ONLY the parts where I’m being rude, but are sure to exclude all of the rude things you said. And still, you jut admitted that you never told me not to apply, and its rude to ban me without any warning whatsoever. You shouldn’t ban people before even telling them what they did wrong. I admit I was rude to YOU that once, but it was a long time later, and the person who banned me did it at a different time and for a different reason, which is an unjustified reason. And I wasn’t abusing other staff members opinions, I was asking the only staff member who was on at the time. AND, I had added things before asking Vipa and Hacker, so it’s not like I was just resubmitting the same thing. You’ve still failed to provide valid evidence for a reason to ban me.
You got builder, you proceded to copy things from others plots and didnt give them proper credit. As such you were demoted, you then repeatedly asked not one but several staff members over and over if you could have builder back again. As staff we had thought that we told you to wait at least two days before asking again, the logs say you were never told that so we apologize for that. But you still asked lots and lots of times to lots and lots of staff which is ban worthy all by itself.

@SpiderCraft53 Please learn to Edit > Delete Reply.

You chances of getting Builder Rank slim every time you nag, argue and irritate staff. Not to mention how you keep trying to count others builds as yours.

This appeal is denied and your ban will be lifted in a few hours, since it was in fact actually a 1 day ban. Please do not post another appeal since you have nothing new to add.

Note: I went and deleted the duplicate replies
This thread is locked.