Setoredstone

RedstonerAppeals → Setoredstone

CLOSED

Type of ban /Homophobia

temporary (2016-02-04 18:00:38 CET)

Ban/Homophobia

“Homophobia. You can thank Barry for the evidence. Your ban will be removed on 2016-02-04 at 18:00:38 CET”

What I have done wrong

i only said “minechat is gay” in chat once and Barry started threatening me with ban. then i wanted to explain my joke and made one more joke “ok then it is lesbian”. ( i ment nothing with the jokes ) then my friend also tried to explain the joke but he just kept threatening with the ban. I logged of because i had to go to school. Now i log back on again and see that im banned because of homophobia.

Why I should be unbanned

Because 2 little jokes don’t make me a Homophobic> and because if he did understand the jokes, i wouldnt have been banne> and because two jokes aren’t (in my point of view) evidence for being banned

Srry for being so rude but: u r talking about evidence, but i haven’t seen any prove of it, i cant see what i typed back then and really want to know and thats the most unfair thing about the ban and srry for the spam

Firstly, this is only a 2 day ban and it’s more than half over already. Secondly, having seen what you said, I think it was indeed homophobic- whether or not you meant it to be is not relevant. I’m going to close this and you can sit the ban out. Hopefully when you come back, you’ll think about it before making awful jokes that people could easily take offence from.

What the fuck… “minechat is gay” is offensive now…

K

updated the thing again srry for the spam its… im srry

@Nyxeon That wasn’t all. I won’t go into too much detail but he said more than just that and persisted after being asked to stop.

@setoredstone Barry showed me the screenshots at school, I don’t have links or anything.

after being asked to stop this is what i remember to have said (Not accurate)

“okay its a joke dude, dont take it that way

(after several threathments)

“wtf dude dont be like that it was only a joke and if u cant understand that, just deny me then” (something like that)

Then i did /ignone whateverhisnamemightbe

#andiwasjustawake so!

threathments

Either way, I have seen proof of what you said, whether you meant it to be offensive or not it still could be taken that way, it’s only a 2 day ban. Sit out the last few hours of it and use the time to think about how you won’t do it again.

This thread is locked.