Setoredstone

RedstonerAppeals → Setoredstone

CLOSED

Can u please just unban me, I know i acted a little bit Too Much but i have thought about it. And i am not the only one who made mistakes.

I have found another reason why the ban isnt deserved.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its a basic law and it sais that i can give my opinion.

And he started threatening me, isnt that a reason to ban.

I know it is only a couple of hours but im sooooooo bored…

Im sorry,

Seto ————–X

Freedom of speech is something we can debate about for longer then your ban will still last, I think you shouldn’t be using ‘freedom of speech’ as an argument to insult someone, and I don’t know exactly what happened, but I think that what you said was not aimed to insult someone. That’s one of the reasons I don’t really understand this ban…

-Cookie

@setoredstone Freedom of speech ends when it starts to get offensive. Barry wasn’t really threatening you either- rather warning you, the same way staff would. I’m glad you have thought about this but unfortunately I will have to let you wait the last few hours :P

and the real stupid thing is……

I have to go to school for some weird reason just as i get unbanned

last 30 minutes

PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS

Post another useless appeal, and I will ban you from the forums.
@setoredstone Freedom if speech only occurs in the U.S., and since this server is international… It doesn’t exactly apply…

Just want to point out that the term “freedom of speech” most commonly refers to a person’s right to say things without having to fear the government’s censorship. (Key word: government. People need to stop using the term “freedom of speech” when referring to being censored by private establishments, their workplace, etc)

@Nyxeon lmao freedom of speech exists in most countries in the world

@zombachu k

Correction:

Just follow the goddamn rules ok nobody has time to argue

please do not post on closed threads…