Survival

ArchivesFeature requests → Survival

SOLVED

i know you guyz might dont want to, but the survival world is totally f*cked up guz ‘Griefing Allowed’ rule can u guyz please remove that rule, guz everyone (even the spawn) got griefed.

please all survival players are upset, i beg you please remove it we could be all happy and survive again =D

-Rick

There is currently a trusted survival world, also night, you did alot of griefing on survivals spawn… Need to have a talk about that.
The rules said griefing is allowed, it did not say anything about it not being permitted in various areas of the world
if you didn’t want that then you could have setup a world guard region to protect the spawn
yeh trusted survival nice… im builder
i would just be really happy if griefing could be removed again… guz i like payed 20 diamonds to somebody soo he would make the nether hub … its not even done and its already griefed. also night why you griefed the whole survival spawn? (ill fixed the most of the shit arround there)

I griefed it to prove my point that having griefing isn’t the best idea, especially on an already well set up smp world without any farther precautions or any grace period for the people playing in that world to prepare. The whole thing saying griefing makes survival more fun and challenging is not 100% true, using such a measure on an existing world only made it extremely easy for people to wreck everything (me and a couple other mods were easily able to do it without a problem) in the end its only a thing that’s there to make survival more tedious imo, and griefing itself will get boring quite quickly. We are a community server not a pvp/factions server, in the end for what it’s worth griefing doesn’t do much aside from make survival an unpleasant place to play for newer players, as I’m sure you felt.

TL;DR: Griefing does nothing except add unnecessary rage and tension between server members and itself gets boring quite quickly.

well…..ill need to get trusted then… guz no redstoner survival anymore i quess..

-rick

or builders can have their own survival

Turn member survival into a PvP world, put block protection plugins in place to discourage severe griefing but allow for conflict between groups.

Let builders and up into trusted survival, however strict rules against griefing/stealing, forbid PvP unless agreed on by both parties.

Oh, and no factions plugin please, it is the cancer that is killing smp.