SpiderCraft53

RedstonerAppeals → SpiderCraft53

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Demoted from builder

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server “Stolen designs” “Asking multiple staff”

What I have done wrong

Nothing!

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

I used to have stolen designs, and I’ve been banned for that already, but I gave proper credit now and have no stolen designs on my plot anymore. Then, I was told by multiple staff that I’m now allowed to ask for builder again, and I got builder for the second time. But now Flying_MAchinez demoted my again, and he’s using the evidence for why I got banned the first time, saying I have stolen builds, which I no longer have. So it’s not fair that I’m losing my rank for something I don’t even do anymore. And I’ve not asked multiple staff after being denied. If you go on my plot, I have NO stolen designs. 95% of my plot is my stuff, and every design on my plot that is not mine either gives credit to the owner, or has a sign saying its not mine. So at this point, there is 100% no reason to have taken my rank away again and I deserver it back.

i would say no to a repromotion.
and what about the asking multiple staff you dident talk about that

Not sure what part of “wait a few more days” you didn’t understand from our conversation last night.

Due to your total lack of respect of individual staff members, you have once again lengthened your time to achieving Builder Rank.

Josh, I did cover asking multiple staff. read it more carefully. And Hacker, you said that yesterday, and I asked him today. I did wait another day. And even if I didn’t wait as long as you wanted, who cares? Why does that mean I can’t have builder? I’ve clearly proven over and over again that I’m builder worthy, and almost every staff I’ve asked agrees. I’m only not getting builder because of you, and your completely unfair rules. My plot meets all of the standards for builder, but YOU make me wait multiple days before asking, for absolutely no reason

And even if I didn’t wait as long as you wanted, who cares?

We as staff care, since when you can’t listen to and respect what a staff member says/tells you, then you are breaking rule #6.

I’m only not getting builder because of you, and your completely unfair rules.

Multiple staff agrees to not make you builder, because you can’t take a simple message and respect that message, and Hacker is a fair person overall.

My plot meets all of the standards for builder, but YOU make me wait multiple days before asking, for absolutely no reason

That might be true that your plot meets the standards we have, but since you have gotten demoted once for stolen builds, it is hard for us to actually trust you that more of the builds are yours. The waiting time is there so you basically doesn’t brake rule #4, but since you aren’t listening to us all the time, it will be hard for you to get builder.

So this is completely justified

So it’s not fair that I’m losing my rank for something I don’t even do anymore.

First off, nobody trusts you anymore since you have a dirty record, so therefore it stays there.

Secondly, you don’t decide whether if it fair or not.

Josh, I did cover asking multiple staff. read it more carefully. And Hacker, you said that yesterday, and I asked him today. I did wait another day.

Asking multiple staff does not change the fact that you have poked staff when you weren’t supposed to.

Asking a different staff member every time you feel like getting builder doesn’t change anything compared to if you poked the same staff member over the line.

Every time you ask, it’s not that every staff member keeps their own track of how many times you’ve asked them, it’s how many times you’ve asked ANY OF THEM.

And even if I didn’t wait as long as you wanted, who cares? Why does that mean I can’t have builder? I’ve clearly proven over and over again that I’m builder worthy, and almost every staff I’ve asked agrees.

You are builder worthy. However, since you have obnoxiously poked every single staff member to give it back to you - even if they don’t have promotion perms like flying doesn’t - and even when you are banned and are hinted to “shut the fuck up for once” you don’t take the hint and keep going.

I’m only not getting builder because of you, and your completely unfair rules. My plot meets all of the standards for builder, but YOU make me wait multiple days before asking, for absolutely no reason

“no reason” my ass. These “unfair rules” were to prevent people like you from stealing builds, then blaming every staff member saying it’s their fault for being fair. You’re the one at fault and at the mercy of the staff, so you better be nice to them.

A day is clearly not enough at this rate that you’re going at. You’ve got to wait weeks before asking. In fact, I highly doubt you will get builder in the next two weeks.

I say justified, unless there is an option for overkill justification.

What I have done wrong

Nothing!

I think this says it all. Even after all this you think you’ve done nothing wrong. I think you will never get builder at this rate

I completely agree with Nyx. He took the words right off my keyboard.