/mchat and /set MchatJoinMsg

ArchivesFeature requests → /mchat and /set MchatJoinMsg

SOLVED

I’ve already typed this up once but fucking amazon deleted it because their back button doesn’t fucking work

#What I want

/mchat /set mchatjoinmsg

#What do they do?

/mchat - It teleports you to a lobby where you cannot build, punch other people, and only talk. It also denies every teleport. Move to get out of /mchat mode.

/set mchatjoinmsg - It removes “someone has joined using minechat with an ipineapple 420” and replaces it with “someone joined using minechat!”

#Why is this useful?

I’ve been getting a lot of tpas when I’m in minechat and for some reason everybody asks why I deny them. It takes far too much effort to explain every time.

Thanks.

Maybe /mchat should also enable /busy? Instead of denying requests. Instead of saying you are busy though, it says you are in minechat.

+.5

@Evanis_ it means that you won’t be able to get private messages wich is kinda unfortunate. Anyways I would like to have it since I’m almost always on mchat on my ==IPHONE :O== 4(5+2)^2

@Evanis_ basically what @IDontRedstone

That’s why I did that

I dont know about the join message. Id say its kinda pointless. But the mchat thing is good! This would kinda be an addition to the busy plugin, idk
@Curs3d stole my words, +1 on what he said, nice idea @Nyxeon :)
@Curs3d @CookieRedstone You could completely remove the message
Ye bois just set a /login password to remove the join message…
@psrcek ls passwords are annoying as heck, especially when you’re on minechat and it can be annoying if you make a mistake in the password, especially considering all passwords have to have at least 8 characters.
Well /login means if a “sibling” takes your account that theres this extra level of protection. Or some random person who hacked your account
@Doomblah there’s something called living solo
Still risk of a hacker getting ur account
Still nobody cares lol that isn’t the current primary concern
@Doomblah chances are, if someone hacks my account they aren’t going to use it to play on a redstone server.
@Doomblah @NoHaxJustBrit Just another thing, as what Barry said and IF they will play on redstoner they will probably use PC and not MChat…
@IDontRedstone I use minechat quite often, including when I’m at my grandmas at school etc. ;p and quite a few people just kinda wanna talk.
@NoHaxJustBrit I use it kinda often as well. If I was hacking an account in was playing on it on PC

“someone has joined using minechat with an ipineapple 420”

Good idea Nyx, Prob your first and last xD

+1

The first command is basically /busy, but that works slightly differently. Should do the job though. The second can be achieved by setting a login password or by setting an alias… wait you can’t set aliases for sequences with spaces. Well I guess you can replace the phone name with ‘phone’ or something such. Marked a ssolved.