CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

3 Day ban

Ban/Demotion reason

Disrespecting staff and constantly buging them

What I have done wrong

Absolutely nothing

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

AGAIN, I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong and am banned for it. I got online today and asked Pepich if I was allowed to ask for builder. He told me to ask Hacker, and I told Pepich to please tell Hacker this on my behalf: “SpiderCraft53 has not asked for ANYTHING in 4 entire days, and he would like to know if he is allowed to ask for builder.” and in turn of that, I got fucking banned. I literally did nothing but ask if I was allowed to ask or builder, and the last time I was told to wait before asking again was over 4 days ago, so I’m really getting sick of this shit because I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. Seriously, there was 100% no reason to ban me, and even if you wanted me to wait longer, I still never even asked for builder. I asked if I WAS ALLOWED to ask, as it had been 4 days since I last had been told to wait, and I had not asked ever since.

You are failing to get the message. Stop asking staff before the time they gave you to wait has concluded. Asking a Moderator if you are allowed to ask is not a way around this.

Here is a similar statement from the information of getting Trusted Rank:

DO NOT ask to become trusted. This includes asking if staff trust you, if we trust you you will get this rank

You are doing the exact same thing, but with a different approach. Asking if you can ask is the same thing as asking. Just stop.

From now on, every time you ask before the time given to wait is up, your temporary ban will double (let’s hope this doesn’t happen). Please wait 2 weeks from the time the ban is finished to ask for Builder Rank.

We are trying to be fair and would genuinely like you apart of this community. All you need to do is respect/follow our rules and guidelines. Thanks.

NyxSins Everything Wrong With This Appeal

AGAIN, I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong and am banned for it.

Proving once again, your stubbornness to accept the point that you are in the wrong, and are at the mercy of the redstoner staff to give you the rank. Sin count +1

“SpiderCraft53 has not asked for ANYTHING in 4 entire days, and he would like to know if he is allowed to ask for builder.”

You’re making it sound like a fucking achievement I see, why don’t you wait a month, or ==FOREVER AT THIS RATE, SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT “WAITING” MEANS.== Sin count +1

Seriously, there was 100% no reason to ban me, and even if you wanted me to wait longer, I still never even asked for builder.

You don’t determine the rules. Sin count +1 Sin count +1

I asked if I WAS ALLOWED to ask

Same thing as asking. Sin count +1

Disrespecting staff and constantly buging them

At least you got that fact right. Sin count -1

#What I have done wrong Absolutely nothing

What a lie.

Sin count +1

Sin counts: 5

Hacker, it had been 4 days with my mouth completely shut. Can you just give me an exact amount of time I have to wait because I’m sick of this shit. And you say I’m not allowed to as if I’m allowed to ask, then how the fuck am I supposed to know?
Seriously, just give me an exact fucking date as to when I’m allowed to ask for builder, cuz I’m fucking sick of being banned for asking, especially if I don’t even know when I’m allowed to ask

I am not sure if you are blind, or just ignorantly ignoring what I wrote.

Simple math is simple.

I am not going to repeat myself.

@SpiderCraft53 You shut your bloody mouth right now. Nobody is having an argument over a rank, let alone a game. There’s something called sensing when someone’s not pissed, I’m not sure if you’ve heard of it. You’re not getting unbanned, and you’re not getting promoted. All of us are geting sick of you asking for your petty little rank. Learn to wait it out. I can tell you’re never going to get the Trusted rank.

Trusted rank requires more than 2-3 months with you saying JACK SHIT. SO SHUT YOUR BLOODY MOUTH AND STOP WHINING. ALL TRUSTED RANKS AND STAFF HAVE DONE IT. YOU SHOULD TOO.

@HackerAttacker Please close this. It isn’t going anywhere.

@SpiderCraft53 Frankly, I think you won’t be getting builder any time soon thanks to your recent behaviour. All I can say is it’s a good thing for you that Nyx and Hacker got here before me.
and you’ll get builder when ya plot is good if not you wont get it

and you’ll get builder when ya plot is good if not you wont get it

This appeal is closed, the ban is already over and this does not really add to the conversation. Locked.

Greetings

~Pepich~

This thread is locked.