Another acc change..

RedstonerOther → Another acc change..

SOLVED

ok now as u see in the title i did another acc change, since the last one (LevelJ14) broke AGAIN, i dont fuck know why it happened but atleast can one staff transfer it again to the acc called as “JhoeDruid”, including plot claims
Switched ownership of your plots and promoted you to builder. You need to manage your accounts better though Mikey.

my only hope is that when i login into my account it wont say something like wrong email and such :/

if i got this acc borke, then game over :c

shit, after a few hours this acc borke again, game over.. ==EDIT : i was told by my friend that it was a glitch where mc blocks my ip for 1 hour, idk why that happens==
Ok i got a new acc, its named “AlanIsMLG”. U can re-promote that one and transfer the 1st plot and second plot, but tommorow since in the time i write this reply i gtg

can you just like…

Contact mojang…

What Nyx said. Promoted and transferred though.
reply to @Nyxis, i cant rly contact mojang.. i dont know how… well.. yea..
and what happened to my 2nd plot?

What error are you getting when you try to sign in to one of these broken accounts? To get mojang’s help, try here. On this page click the corresponding error. It sout your hould walk you through what to do about your account/s

Thanks, Evan.

oh why thank you @morethansleeving, anyways ill tell ya later