HI :)

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → HI :)

I started out on the xbox 360 then I moved to the xbox one (a huge disappointment.)I got a laptop a few month ago and just started playing minecraft again. unfortunately all my builds are on the xbox platform but I have started to build on PC I decided to find a server to learn more about CPUs and other such things. I have an ALU that can ADD, Subtract, multiple (with a cache register), it has AND, OR, XOR, NOT which can be added to the other logical operators to do NAND, NOR, XNOR. It has three flags equal to, zero, and overflow. it is an instant carry and worst case (8 bit) 5 ticks addition, 6 ticks subtraction, and not sure what it is for multiple but I think its like 2 - 2.5 seconds. My “CPU” (I use "" because its not really a CPU but close) has 2 output buses, 1 input bus, the 64 bit cache is duel read duel write, two AX registers and a multiple register whixh is used to do multiplication. it is programmed in binary as a fetch decode execute operation and is saved as ROM. I would like to learn more about pipelining and instruction execution scheduling. :) thanks for reading cant wait to mean some smart talented people. I do have lots of other stuff which ill list below.

BCD Hexadecimal adder/subtractor HEX to binary converter Binary to HEX converter timing and control unit a strong design for an instruction environment a very good buffer a redesign of a popular RAM cell for other non computational redstone a 100% fully automatic brewing system a few 3x3 doors some locks some other little things

Hello ImaCreeperKaboom! :D