Hardfg5000

RedstonerAppeals → Hardfg5000

CLOSED

Type of ban / demotion

Tempban, 1 day

Ban/Demotion reason

Reason you were told or message shown when you’re disconnected from the server Hacked client, auto rejoin and kick invasion

What I have done wrong

I have accedently forgotten to log off last night.

Why I should be unbanned / re-promoted

First of all, my computer should not be logging off the server. Secondly, there is no option to turn off auto-login. Blame Wurst client for that one. Most staff say that hacked clients are allowed as long as I don’t use them in survival.

All of this was caused by a simple mistake of forgetting to log of and my computer going funny.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience of the spam I caused. -Hardfg

@Evbo @Futsy @HackerAttacker I have seen you on the forums. Any input?
Generally, hacking just isn’t allowed, but there’s no specific rule for it. It would seem like common sense to not hack. Auto-rejoin defeats the purpose of a kick, and I think a single day tempban is perfectly justified.
Sadly I kinda agree with @ViperLordX
Sort of realated question @Viperlordx but personally, I use hacked clients to make it easier for me to move around in the creative world. Is that ban-able?
What Viper said. Also, how about you stop using a hacked client?
@Barrygold_ I do the exact same.

@Barrygold_

Also, how about you stop using a hacked client?

There.

After further xploration, there is no way to tuen off auto-rejoin. Thanks Wurst, making peoples lives wurst since 2014.

@HackerAttacker I don’t effect the players in any way, and it just makes it easier for me to see problems in my redstone.

@Hardfg5000 but you used it wrongly. I didn’t.

@Barrygold_ how to disable auto-rejoin? :p
@Hardfg5000 Edit the code yourself so it doesn’t work. Or just sent a request to the maker of wurst to make autojoin optional.
I have deleted the hacked client
@Hardfg5000 See what hacked clients can do? that’s why I don’t use them :P
@IDontRedstone he got banned because he didn’t know how to use them so you don’t get banned for stupid things like autoreconnect.
@IDontRedstone I have first used one 4 days ago. I am still getting used to them.
I’m pretty sure our rule is that they’re not allowed if they affect survival but I agree with Viper :P

I’m pretty sure our rule is that they’re not allowed if they affect survival

I agree. all I use is ones to help me move around

but I agree with Viper :p

I’ll accept it this time.

Personally Wurst is a pretty shit client except for everything except for account stealing cough BUT I’m not allowed here to recommend other clients.

There is, no doubt, a way to disable Auto-Reconnect, I know that way, BUT I don’t have it installed cough and I don’t use it. As I said, there are better clients than wurst.

I don’t hack nowadays btw mods don’t slap me pls

@Hardfg5000 i was there. @HackerAttacker kicked you for afking for too long, this is completely normal and if you really forgot to log off then no harn done. Except that you kept joining back again, hacker and i deduced that you used a hacked client and that you were using it to avoid being kicked, under the circumstances was the best explanation. So a kick wouldn’t work we had to tempban you.
@Doomblah I was at school when I was banned.
After @Doomblah had shared his/her (to reduce everyone getting annoyed I did him/her) explanation, I think this ban is pretty legitamate. Sorry Hard.

@Nyxis what do you mean?

I think this ban is pretty legitimate. Sorry Hard

legitimate*

I understand. I should have been more careful.

@Hardfg5000

I still don’t understand what’s the point of using Hacked clients and not playing MC as normal….

@IDontRedstone what the fuck is a hacked client? Also, simple PvP clients have autorejoin. I think it would be smart to make a module that if a player is kicked and the module somehow detects that they have an autorejoin mod, the mod should ban the player for a day, and inform them to appeal on the forums.
Lol, I could probably make that xD

Can we stop with the offtopic spam please? And just to make one thing clear: There is no such thing as a hacked client. No. It does not exist. Those are mods. As far as I know it is fine to use modded clients as long as they don’t change the experience for other players or are used with a bad intention therefor I think “hacked” (MODDED!!!) clients are fine to use. Seriously that’s what I think about this. It doesn’t matter how you do it but it matters what you do. If you do nothing bad you should be fine.

</ offtopic>

Spamming the chat is an offense that can after a kick/warning lead to a ban. Apparently you were constantly spamming chat by logging off and reconnecting. Why you did it is NOT our problem but yours. If someone uses your MC account to grief the account gets banned. If a mod uses your MC account to grief your account gets banned. If you use your account to grief, your account gets banned. We are unable to tell the difference. A mod caused harm using your account -> Your account recieves a punishment. No matter the cause.

Greetings

~Pepich~

I said stop the offtopic spam.

closed & locked

This thread is locked.