Tic Tac Toe with MC Artificial Intelligence?

RedstonerBuilding → Tic Tac Toe with MC Artificial Intelligence?

CHALLENGE

Does anyone on this server know where I could find, or currently have a piston segment Tic Tac Toe game with true and accurate Artificial Intelligence?

I have seen a multitude of people claiming their TTT game has it, but it in fact does not. For example, different flaws I found with them were (but not limited to):

1. The AI actually had no intelligence, it would just randomly move.
  2. The AI could only play if the other person always chose a smart option.
  3. The AI was permanently set to play the Os.
  4. An AI that only plays defensively (it would chose to block the other person from winning over winning the game itself).
  5. An AI that only plays offensively (it would move to get 2 in a row instead of blocking the other person from a win).

I am going to build one and I wondered if anyone has one, or would like to help?

I could make one if u wanted @HackerAttacker.
I would love to help you do this. I have a number system figured out that would make an unbeatable AI. It would be ridiculously large, but I might be able to do it.
Ridiculously large is completely okay as my TTT game is ridiculously large already.
So this is what you were working on

Hacker I have a working AI layout that does not require a keymatrix but instead actually calculates the best solution. It will win if possible, defend if nessecary, set up definite wins, block definite wins, set up two in a row, block two in a row, play corner rather than center rather than edge. If multiple choices have the same rating it’ll choose one of them randomly. I never finished it tho :P Making it able to play both players is fairly easy just swap the X/O inputs and outputs and it’ll think it was X but actually plays O, the AI doesn’t need to know and doesn’t care :P It utilizes a signal strength rating system and uses all the way from 0-15; is capable of determining draws and wins with a really small addition to it (only player wins is missing rn, draw and AI wins work fine) and you can add it to any TTT game you want, I made an interface so that it can both take a 9bit bus for X and O each or a 9bit signal strength bus with 0=unset; 1=AI; 2=Player. As well as in both cases a 1 bit line telling the AI that it may set and if you need it it can give you a feedback pulse on an additional line telling the game that it has made a choice. It’ll output the signal on where to set till you tell it that it’s turn ends.

In terms of speed it’s fairly fast actually, if I remember right it’s around 5 ticks to rate all possible options and then another 9 ticks to choose the best one (yes, determining which will be the best takes longer than rating them xD), in worst case I think it’s another three ticks to choose one of multiple best outputs. Or if you don’t want that it’ll always choose top left over bottom right. Or any other order you want (as long as corner -> center -> edge will be respected). So you’ll stay under two seconds in terms of how long the AI takes. Btw it will instantly start rating the cells again if something changes meaning when you send the “it’s your turn” signal three ticks after it started it will respond as fast as if you sent the signal when it started the rating. Just don’t tell it that it may play before it got the game data, that’ll result in badness :P

Greetings

~Pepich~

That sounds fantastic, but is it ever going to be finished or is it dead in the water? -,-

Umm I just thought you needed some ideas on how you can do it therefor maybe it might help you. I can finish it if you want me to :P

Greetings

~Pepich~

Bruh, if you actually finished it, I would have to lick you with joy.
That’s reason enogh to do it. Expect it done tomorrow and ready your tounge ;)
Shufflesninja has one. It defently has the third flaw, but the rest in unsure about.

cough Well his does not even have illegal move prevention and is not even close to having an AI… Sooo… Hrm :/

Greetings

~Pepich~