Official Trailer on homepage?

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Official Trailer on homepage?

CLOSED

I was thinking on my way home from school, ( I get 30 min to and from to think) if we made a trailer of the server. @jomo could put it on the homepage (top of page )

So yeah

I can get started on making one if you want

If this is a thing, count me in on the trailer
Sounds good @Nyxis
Imagines overkill video edit trailer
imagines a disappointment
Doesn’t know what to say
Totally will pwn evry1 by quickscopin dem and they shall #OBEY me with der caps
We already have 2 trailers remember? Also… If we do a new one I want to be camera man again :D click here :P
I think I’ll be the camera man, thank you very much.
Then I want to be in it anyway :P and I said it first xD
Oh I was gonna do it but naw
Lol, @Aberdeened I want to be cameraman, I have really good fps.

So does @Nyxis @Mr_RedSheep

What are your pc specs btw? (offtopic ik)

I have a macbook Air… but it runs on 200+fps most of the time

What are your pc specs btw?

+1, a new one is needed Can I be in it?

@KukkiRedstun 4 gigs ram Linux Mint 17.2 I usually get ~60 fps

Crap but i like it

Anyone can be cameraman now..

sigh @Dico200 @PyjamaL1ama @Nemes @Doomblah

Get in here guys

I was avoiding this but why not? A few of you could make one and we could feature either the best one or a few of them I suppose? :P
I’ll soon be on my plane back home, I might start making one tomorrow c:
I recall there being a thread with two trailers in it already somewhere, but feel free to make one. If we want to add a trailer to the homepage, we will do that. I don’t expect there to be more than 1 trailer though. I can post any trailers to the staff channel for further discussion.

Conformation for @Dico200 , There are already 2 trailers made, one by @KukkiRedstun and one by @setoredstone .

Hmm, what if @LogicraftRS made a trailer…that would probably be insane :P

I agree with @FullyStealth If @LogicraftRS made one that would be amazing

Thanks for all the reply’s :)

I have an idea:

We have more than 1 trailer on the website because it is not fair to have one when someone might have put a lot of effort into theirs.

@Hardfg5000 the world is unfair. One ‘official’ trailer.
I could make one yeah! However, I don’t have time to record loads of clips, so I’d need everyone’s help to record them and send them to me.
… Can’t we just use Cookies version of my trailer contest a few months again

@Mr_RedSheep no

@LogicraftRS yes!

Let this be clear: The redstoner server has not asked for a trailer at all. In my opinion a trailer is also obsolete, the website does a good job. Trailers get outdated and thus need updates. Trailers are a lot of work and will be inconsistent if random people from the community produce them. For above reasons I am against adding an official trailer.

I would like y’all to stop mentioning people more than once. Logicraft was mentioned in this thread 3 times, but I do not believe he has any intention of making a trailer. In addition, if we want a trailer, we do not need a fancy edit like what he pulls out.

Just to clarify, although this is closed, still feel free to make an unofficial trailer.