Be Able to Join in Both 1.8 and 1.9 Clients.

RedstonerCommunity vote → Be Able to Join in Both 1.8 and 1.9 Clients.

SOLVED

Ok so I found a little plugin (You can probably code your own one.) that allows 1.8 and 1.9 users to join and keeping the same server.jar file. Spigot

I know third-party plugins are not really welcomed here but I guess this plugin can’t really change anything in that.

So guys please vote :)

Vote here or in the comments section.

• K0ala

Are you sure? Because if someone’s holding a shield and someone else is in 1.8… I don’t think that works thanks

But if it does…

+0.5

All the items from 1.9 do NOT work with this plugin, You have to install it on a 1.8 server(So No doors will break!) and It’s just a plugin that allows you to JOIN with an 1.9 client, this does not give you any of the 1.9 features. (So haters don’t have to hate)

==Edit: +1==

better solution: update to 1.9
Well, People don’t like 1.9 and this would be a perfect solution. ._. because no doors will have the possibility to break
I love 1.9, BUT Allot of stuff breaks, while the update didn’t help redstone at all. So I think this is a perfect solution as I only have to open one version for (almost everything)
@Mr_RedSheep I’ve already counted 4 of my doors which have broken in 1.9… Fuck you redstone blocks and comparators

@Oscargot_ I think this would be a good solution until they fix the OpenGL mistakes in 1.9.1. also Look at what @Nyxis said here:

I’ve already counted 4 of my doors which have broken in 1.9… Fuck you redstone blocks and comparators

@Nyxis what’s up with them? You are really scaring me with that…

So one of my 5x5s relies on a hopper timer for the bottom to start working when the door starts to open after the quad fires, and the redstone block PASSES BY THE COMPARATOR and so the bottom refuses to work.

The other door is the smallest flush lamp funnel door, and there is a DPE which requires the rsblock to be pushed porward via a dropperhopper. So the bottom of that door refuses to work too.

Stop it. It’s in discussion but don’t expect it. MC 1.9.3 should fix lag issues and thus then we will likely update.
I have heard about this plugin. I think this is the plugin which Hypixel uses for its combat and others stuff. +1
Necropost much? @RallyToyzMaker
Not necropost just info The plugin is installed and you can now join with all clients 1.8 to 1.10 The server still has 1.8 MECHANICS, so don’t worry about the redstone/game changes.
Mark as solved then c: