Better /kits

ArchivesFeature requests → Better /kits

DUPLICATE

It would be nice (because some of us are lazy) if you could update the kits. For example, the kit “rs” doesn’t contain some essentials for redstoning such as Droppers, hoppers, cauldrons etc. and for trusted players, you should re-implement the “color” kit so trusted+ can look up color codes from the safety of the same application.

Thanks For Your Time.

-Rubix

Adding the ability to ‘save’ hotbars are reload them at any time should be well within reach, I remember there being a few plugins about for doing such things…

Or I can just bother sheep to make one.

Sure, that’s also possible, but I’d still tweak the kits a little bit. Existing kits /kit rs: add Dropper, Hopper, (Dispenser), Cauldron, (Maybe water bucket, but I wouldn’t need it there), normal pistons, (Maybe sand/gravel)

Suggestions for new kits /kit g(allery): Yellow Stained Clay, Red Stained Clay, Orange Stained clay, Stone Slab (top slab), Sandstone - for the gallery builders /kit wool: All colors of wool - for the people that build with wool

So, that is just my 2 cents.

-fdd

Um… Why not have player controlled kits? Just put together a kit in your inventory and use something like /savekit (name) and when you go back and use /kit (name) it will give you the same inventory you had when you saved it. That seems like a better system imo
For the idea of player-controlled kits, why not /savekit-hotbar <name> to save your hotbar to a kit, and /savekit-inventory <name> for your whole inventory? That way you can save just your hotbar, or your entire inventory.

I know, (stained clay), but it doesn’t include the most important colors: yellow, red and orange. Gallery builders need them ;)

But the player controlled kits is a good idea. I like it :)

I think that personalised kits would be a great idea, I am building a afk machine at both my plots and there isn’t a /kit afk and I’m lazy so it makes it even worse!!!
Would you like a cup of tea with your necropost?
Why did you bumb this old post? god this post is as old as when I got banned from this server.
I was going to make a thing about this subject anyways, then I saw it here.