Recent AlanIsMLG acc changed gender somehow

RedstonerOther → Recent AlanIsMLG acc changed gender somehow

SOLVED

Well as some(orless) of you guys know the “AlanIsMLG” acc changed into “GraceYTB”, its not the name that i complain but the skin it has, its just for 1 gender(girl) buuut im a boyy sooo another friend from redstoner gave me the acc aceblade9. Yes i think im a slut bitch since im making mods work too hard, but can I transfer my rank + my 2 plots?

Im sorry that im making everyone confused, including the mods. But its just that my dad wont let me buy an mc acc which only cost a few 0.xx$, so yea.. im sorry mods

COMPLETE STORY : When i was playing i was having a nice day till i realised the sudden IGN change, i thought its just the ign. Turns out the skin gender of AlanIsMLG turned into a girl, now yes, EACH SINGLE account that i played on, i got the acc just the same way as i got this MikeyMatic acc, which is the real owner lent it to me. Now in this case the real owner of the AlanIsMLG acc gave it to his sister, now i contacted him then he tried to change it back to the steve skin. But then his sister got mad and beat him up (im sorry for that). And at this point i would thank @PeonyBT to let me lent another acc that he didnt use known as “aceblade9”, thats all i can explain for now…

^(Ps Nemes asked me for the full story) ^(EXTRAS : changing to another acc that will be a present for my birthday at 2nd April 2016 from Peony!)