Hackerattacker being disrespectful and discouraging.

RedstonerBlames → Hackerattacker being disrespectful and discouraging.

CLOSED

Ok so this event occured around 10:00-10-30 Pm on 3/20/2016

So I ask hackerattacker to check my plot for builder, he looks at it and says half of this stuff isnt yours,(not true, its all mine, some people worldedited my dd cell for me), he also insults evanis_(another mod) and aceblade9’s redstone skill,then i say it is all mine,he then kicks me for reason “stop lying”, then i ask him to co inspect my bcd, he refuses, then replies to me with this comment, “You were never builder, and you will never be builder " So Im asking for him to be boycotted from his position, since he does not seem mature enough to hold this position on the server. Reasons for this: 1.Blatant Disprespect to players on the server. 2.Discouragement Witnesses: Xav101 Lysus Nyx Also i dont speak for myself but for everyone when i say this, hackerattacker is a bad mod and an asshole, ive heard these complaints be multiple people today. Please consider removing him from the position, because he is abusing his powers.

Wow, this is a really good thread. You may be admin for doing these kinds of things! :D Anyways, back to the actual thing, um, yeah I agree with you, Hacker is a bit selfish and mean. He said he’d ban me for flying really fast. All I did was go to speed 10 and use my sprint key. :D
I confirm to helping Dacotathebeast WE his binary-bcd converter. And I support the cause, I’ve honestly seen enough of Hacker’s actions.
I dont agree, maybe hacker saw it as copied. sure the kick was like not rly an reason but maybe u were annoying or something. it would`ve helped if u posted screenshots with the occurance. would be handy for staff members to discuss this.
Can confirm Hacker’s actions. That’s really all I have to say here.

I agree with @oya

@HackerAttacker is a nice guy but yes, sometimes he does stuff leik this

@Dacotathebeast do you have logs or screenies? Get in here @Doomblah @PyjamaL1ama @Nemes @Dico200

Aber

Aberdeened could you like stop mentioning everyone? That’d ve great!

Let’s take this blame apart, shall we?

he looks at it and says half of this stuff isnt yours,(not true, its all mine, some people worldedited my dd cell for me)

Liar. You are claiming ownership of things I made. The memory cell is mine. I built it. I copied it from my plot to your plot. And now you are claiming ownership of it. Watch out what you are doing, once you start lying people tend to believe you less… Point Invalid.

he also insults evanis_(another mod)

Soooo what? Are you not jokingly insulting your fruends sometimes? “Hey sucker, how’s your day? :D” and similar? Point invalid.

and aceblade9’s redstone skill

Hoew does insult skill? “Your skill is such an asshole, seriously it’s just fucking retarded, go take your skill ro a doctor or something!” Lol. Point invalid.

“You were never builder, and you will never be builder "

I agree on this one. You’re doing a very good job at trying not to become a builder. That includes constantly asking for it (You asked - within the last two days - me twice, hackerattacker and Doomblah at least, if not more) so ==I hereby tag you with a one week cooldown before you may ask again== to prevent that from happening.

And now towards the things being said in the thread which are not part of the actual blame itself:

@Dacotathebeast

hackerattacker is a bad mod and an asshole

Insulting hacker, are we? Watch out that this doesn’t turn into a blame against you, lying, claiming ownership of stuff you definitly didin’t build, insulting staff members…

@AnotherDerpXD

Wow, this is a really good thread. You may be admin for doing these kinds of things! :D

WTF!? Please look up what admins have to do. Additionally who are you to give out ranks to people? And it’s not a good thread, he didn’t give log prove of hacker saying bad stuff and he’s lying all over the place.

He said he’d ban me for flying really fast. All I did was go to speed 10 and use my sprint key. :D

Umm are you serious? You were trying to crash the server and he didn’t ban you? That’s the first valid point in this thread, I think we should fix that right away, do you agree ano?

@Burger4President

I dont agree, maybe hacker saw it as copied. sure the kick was like not rly an reason but maybe u were annoying or something. it would`ve helped if u posted screenshots with the occurance. would be handy for staff members to discuss this.

Amazingly there’s someone who tackles this with a clear mind and actually doesn’t jump on the train of “Oh, it’s a blame, kill all the things!!!” - Thanks for that :)

@Aberdeened @Aberdeened @Aberdeened

Could you like not mention all the people? And why do you menation doom and llama and dico but leave out me, logal, psrcek, …? Just stop with spamming those fancy @ signs everywhere -.-

==TL;DR:== Stopy lying, get your shit together and don’t complain that others are insulting people, YOU are doing that as well.

Not closing yet because I want a 2nd opinion on this ;)

Greetings

~Pepich~

Alright sorry about that Pep I was just trying to be helpful… This seemed to be a weird case so I wanted lots of ‘Voices’

Umm are you serious? You were trying to crash the server and he didn’t ban you?

Since when is Speed 10 “Trying to Crash the server”

This thread should have been closed immediately since he can’t even use the correct formatting.

That is quite a blunt thing to say Oya, if we demoted staff members for each and every small thing they do wrong, it would cease to exist.

@Dacotathebeast

I’m guessing most things on your plot were maybe made by you, but you had some other people re color them or move them? If so, this is the first thing you should have said. When I do a log block on something and it comes back with a different user, it is your job to explain why. To me, it looks like Oya, Pepich, Doom, Aceblade9 and Evan built your plot.

You evan say it yourself.

(not true, its all mine, some people worldedited my dd cell for me)

That is essentially saying “everything here was built by hand by me, except for that one cell that someone world edited. When you say something like that, then I assume you are lying when I continue to find other things. Thus le kick.

Let us debunk some lies shall we.

he also insults evanis_(another mod) and aceblade9’s redstone skill

[23:57:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] 15.03 09:59:25 Evanis_ created quartz block [23:57:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] 15.03 09:53:33 Evanis_ did an unspecified action [23:57:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xav101 tp Daco [23:57:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast tp to me [23:57:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Hackass • dude what the hell. you even have evan and aceblade9 helping [23:57:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Xav101 xD

I’m not really sure how that is offensive in any way to Evan, but if it is. Sorry bro. Story behind that is, I log blocked his plot, found something in the sky with logs from Pepich, then he said something like “someone put that up there, everything else is mine”. That was my response when I found even more people who he failed to mention.

then i ask him to co inspect my bcd, he refuses

Ignoring your request does not mean I refused. I checked it and it came back with the same results of it being made by someone else.

Here are the logs of you being annoying with requesting. God only knows what my chat would have looked like if I didn’t have teleportation disabled.
[23:56:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast someone worldedited the cell [23:57:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast come here [23:57:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast co inspect my cell [23:57:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast tp to me [23:58:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast inspect it [23:58:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast you are refusing [23:58:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast its mine [23:58:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast i know it is [23:58:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast because i spent like an hour on it [23:58:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Dacotathebeast have you inspected this first cell

Nyx

Um no, Nyxis joined way after all this was over. Once again, stop lying.

hackerattacker is a bad mod and an asshole, ive heard these complaints be multiple people today.

Thanks for the input. I would like to know the complaints of the “multiple people” so that I may find where I did wrong and make sure to improve.

Please only reply to this thread if you have new and valuable information to add.

Doom, flying around with speed 10 and an item in your habd that has nbt data increasing your speed might end up crashing the server when it can not keep up with loading chunks anymore. Additionally it is stated that unreasonably high speed porions (combine with rule 1, get anything making you fucking fast) are not allowed. Thus telling him that he’ll get banned if he continues is justified. I guess hacker and me exaggarated in the same way on that topic to make clear how serious it is as it really can and will crash the server as well as corrupt the map (make it unloadable due to size but that problem does not really exist anymore so I didn’t mention it before).

Greetings

~Pepich~

Looking back at this i have 1 thing to say… ABSOLUTE BULL FUCKING SHIT. @Dacotathebeast, basicly you made an threat about HackerAttacker being rude, fine with me and all but still here`s why this is absolute bullshit:

1.U asked for builder many times (i think it was 6 times)

2.Hacker probaly kicked u for the reason “stop lying” for the reason that NOT all builds are yours like @Pepich1851 said. he copied his wam to your plot (i have no idea why) you cant claim this as yours because its his (duh).

1. “So Im asking for him to be boycotted from his position, since he does not seem mature enough to hold this position on the server.” ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT u want to get some demoted from his rank because he did his job. like cmon man get your shit together.

2. for asking so many times for builder my opinion and reaction (if i ever was staffmember) would be insta ban. like u asked 6 times, (btw the more u ask the lower the chance is)

^ all of that is the reason why this blame is BULLSHIT.

And btw you should know i`m right.

==edit==

For some reason 3 and 4 dont work so the second 1 and 2 is just 3 and 4 weird but k deal with it

I have not caught up on the recent events, I only spoke through experiences with Hacker in the past. I will agree with Pepich on this one.
I’d like to know what experiences you are talking about. I don’t remember ever having any complications with you involved.

As far as I know @HackerAttacker is a good person. I think it’s pretty good of him for seeing if stuff is copied (I respect that). In fact you’re even lying in the thread and we do have enough prove (thanks to @Pepich1851 ) that there is stuff that he made on your plot. I think we shouldn’t worry abut this tread and just move on. @Dacotathebeast Please if you make a thread tell the truth.

Greetings -Sheep

Just to say my meaning about hacker and other stuff.

Hacker is a really nice and good person. The thing he supposedly said to Evan, is stuff that all the staff players say to each other. (even I did/do it).

Also the thing about checking the stuff on your/any plot. Staff do that to check if you have built enough yourself to be qualififed to builder. IT does say it in the requierments that ==YOU== need to build many and neat stuff on ==YOUR== plot to be qualified. This is to get the people that have great builders as friends from getting builder, when they clearly can’t build enough stuff them self.

I am not staff anymore, but I was recently so it is still fresh in the mind how it works and all the staff members have fun with each other, so back to hacker again. As I have said twice allready the stuff he said to evan supposedly is stuff that all the staff do all the time to each other :P

Ok @Dacotathebeast you should know that asking staff MULTIPLE times in a day will cause a cooldown of you asking for builder, if its true that the WAM was Peps you should credit him

Oh also, why was i in this thread? Im absolutely fine if someone insulted my redstone skills, since 50% of my brain melt down

@MikeyMatic Cheesus Crust, this is closed you dick wrinkle.
This thread is locked.