Could We Please Get a Mandatory Format For Certain Posts?

ArchivesWebsite feature requests → Could We Please Get a Mandatory Format For Certain Posts?

CLOSED

Ok, I’m pretty sure the title is self explanatory, but if it isn’t, let me explain.

Basically, for certain sections on the forums (specifically ban appeals, blames, and maybe feature requests), the website will automatically provide you with the correct format by sectioning off the post into different boxes, then require you to fill in the boxes before allowing you to submit the post. If all of the required information isn’t provided, then the website won’t allow you to submit the post.

This would be a nice addition to the website, as it will not only show people the correct format for posts such as blames and ban appeals, as well as making sure that all posts follow the correct format so people don’t have to bother looking through posts that don’t even bother to follow it.

We did discuss this in the staff forum, and the conclusion was not to do it, just so that the people that are to immature/to lazy to just copy a format that is in it’s own post to a new one, shows that he isn’t ready to get unbanned.

So -1 from me

-1 aswell, I think people should know how to use these formats and that ban appeals shouldn’t be surveys, I agree with @Futsy
-1 for idea. +1 for that meme.
I can see your logic behind this, but it seems a bit forced. -1.