CDO

Off topicOther → CDO

I’ve been seeing many people say they have CDO (OCD in alphabetic order). This is ridiculous, when half of them don’t actually have OCD. People are too eager to say they are OCD, and don’t understand how if you truly had OCD, you wouldn’t want it at all.

However, after a bit of thinking, I have figured out that CDO may be an actual disorder. CDO is not OCD - it is far from it.

CDO stands for Compulsion Disorder Obsessive. I assume this means Compulsive Disorder Obsession. It makes sense - many people who say they have CDO are just wannabe OCDs. They have an Obssesion with trying to have Compulsive Disorders. But they need to know that having OCD isn’t fun and it’s not something they should want.

CDO, or ‘Compulsive Disorder Obsession’, is a mental disorder that causes people to become obsessed with compulsive disorders such as OCD, so much that they WISH they actually had OCD. We need to stop this. Increasingly, more and more people are saying they have OCD, when they really don’t and are just CDO people. I bet it has something to do with minecraft. If we can find the root of this mental illness, the world will be saved. Do not lose hope! We will keep fighting, for humanity!!!

I used to have CDO, but now I know I don’t actually have OCD, and I shouldn’t want it. Before I had CDO, I did have OCD for a short time.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!!! -TheUberKid

…………………wat

It’s brilliant, really juxtaposes the misdiagnosis of disorders and the misguided drive to ‘be different’ in our modern society.

Seriously though, I agree. It’s crazy how common ADHD, borderline personality disorders, and compulsory disorders are. It’s almost like people want to be diagnosed so they can go tell everyone else about it.

Most people claim to have OCD (or CDO as you call it) but it might simply be OCPD which is a less serious form of OCD but has similar symptoms.
wait… are u saying that u are OCD? nvm just read the entire post XD
Not anymore. I used to have OCD, though, but it went away.

@TheUberKid Are you subscribed to Rett&Link/GoodMythicalMorning by any chance ?

Also, CDO means OCD, CDO doesn’t exist if I am right. CDO is an expression that was invented to qualify someone who is really OCD. OCD to the point where he alphabetizes the letters of the word “OCD”.

No, but I have heard of Good Mythical Morning. They’re these people who make talk videos online. CDO was a play on words. In case you couldn’t notice, this is a joke. I have never seen OCD expressed in a way where people reorganize letters in a word to get their way. It seems fake, how they do it on purpose when the rest of the sentence is normal. Especially since in order to figure it out you need to think a while.

I know Link is the main character from Zelda.

When I read this post the following was on my mind: “Bullshit. Bullshit Bullshit.” Sorry if this is offensive but you really don’t have to make this into a big deal, people just like things to be symmetrical. Very issue.