MinecraftguyX2

RedstonerAppeals → MinecraftguyX2

CLOSED

@Barrygold21 I was trying to build something in peace and trying to have a good time on the server. The you came along acting like a massive sick, provoking me to say things about you. You have nothing to do on this server so you try to ruin other people’s time.it’s people like YOU who don’t belong on the server. Now I understand why you were a bad mod.

I realised this was going to happen. Let’s break what you’ve said down, and thus prove my name “BaruTeUnrekable” as I have done before in the past, shall we?

I was trying to build something in peace and trying to have a good time on the server

Well done! However, you were vexing me with your stupid c/ping, and I kindly asked you to stop doing it. You, thinking you’re a big man, decided to stand up to me, ultimately leading into you getting banned.

The you came along acting like a massive sick, provoking me to say things about you.

Ever heard of this AMAZING thing called /ignore? It’s amazingly useful, really. You could’ve used it to not fight me. I did not provoke you for the record.

You have nothing to do on this server so you try to ruin other people’s time.

LOL WAT

I have something to do, it’s called discussing and chatting. Also…. how does one ruin someone’s time? Please explain, this would be a fun procedure for me to practice in the future.

it’s people like YOU who don’t belong on the server

I belong on this server very much! All servers need at least one person who isn’t staff / a trusted rank to have common sense, and act as some form of role model.

Now I understand why you were a bad mod

No you don’t! I was demoted for a very different reason. In fact, what made me a good mod (and thus somewhat compensated for me being a “bad mod”) is my analytical abilities and my psychological knowledge (as demonstrated from you being banned).

Conclusively, you are wrong. Additionally, this is not an appeal. If you wish to appeal, please follow the tailored appealing format. ^_^

This thread is locked.