Only added people/yourself can throw items in hoppers.

ArchivesFeature requests → Only added people/yourself can throw items in hoppers.

DUPLICATE

Ive been seeing alot of cases about this happening in the game chat. it happend to me sometimes so ehm… opinions plox c:

MintyEdit: Closed and Archived because it’s now in Everything Wrong with PlotMe

I think this would fit better as a bug then a feature request, but. Yea i’ve had issues with people throwing items into hoppers and messing it up. ==+1==
I think you should be able to set this yourself as a lot of people have hoppers for people to lrave messages, even though I think that’s kind of *** I think those people should be able to set this to their own pereference, if that’s the case ==+1==

There us a sudo solution to this, and thats place a barrier over any and all hoppers so no items could get into it anyways. Kinda sucks but it works.

I still want a plugin solution for this though

There is still a problem with just placing barriers over hoppers Doom. People can still access them (and droppers) with empty hands and mess with stuff.
You cant fit barriers everywhere c:

Yeah sure +1 from me but I won’t make it. We’re three devs at the moment, two going to school and one at work and uni and we simply sometimes don’t have the time to do it. I will “advertise” your ability to make pr’s into our github once more, code something and let us know, I’ll happily take a look at any code submitted.

Greetings

~Pepich~