Used a Website to determine when I will die...

Off topicOther → Used a Website to determine when I will die...

I need some help. I used a website to determine when I die. It said 4th April, 2016. Should I be worried?
Just took another one and I may die when I am 66. Phew…
==Nice knowing you==
rest in penguins hard, the link if you will? :)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Get burried with a Bible, so, if he does exist, when god reads your life you can read his back to him. :)
Rest in pepperoni… according to this I’ll die April 11th 2083, when I’m 83 ^^. Gonna try this too. According to the latter I’ll live to somewhere around 86

I just udes both of them Sebbe…

The first said 64 years old, the second said 91 years old…

Yea the second seems more reliable though, more info. Even though none of these should be considered reliable at all lol

I don’t know my weight and couldn’t be arsed to check, so I guessed my BMI on the first one. On the second one I left out the weight question and entered my age as 13 because tomorrow is birthday and therefore I am closer to that than 12.

I got Saturday, May 23, 2093 (I’ll be 90) on that one and 2075 (I’ll be 72) on the second. I hope I live longer than 72! D:

It sais 2095 for me, so that means I’ll get to be 95 years old :)

BUT THAT STUPID SITE CALLED ME ‘FAT’ GRRR

It says I’ll be I think 90? or was it 75? Either way, death prediction is bull * because that’s impossible. And accidents could kill anyone at any time. Soooo yeh
First one says June 20 2096 :o (that’s 96 years), second one says 85.

ayy

Welp, 65 years old for me.

ayyy

or more…

Apparently, according to Sebbe’s second website, I will live to year 2100. O_O

#I WILL OUTLIVE YOU ALL

PJ, we will die at the same age according to the first website xD I got 90 years old at death for the first :P

As for the second, I got 86 years D: however thats above average :D

The website said I should die to day…
Lol that was the day that I joined redstoner

Friday, December 14. 2085. Nearly Friday the 13th, ugh.

Second website: 2096, age = 96