Ban Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → Ban Appeal

CLOSED

Minecraft username : cubby223friend Time of ban : 3pm UK Time Type of ban : Permenant Ban Reason : “extensive abuse of caps”

What I have done wrong : My friend was being hacked by someone we didnt know of I decided to be a good friend and alert the staff members doing so staff decided to ignore me and kick me for spamming. During this process I was extremely mad as I didnt want my friend to be angry because when he gets angry he gets ANGRY. everyone kept on saying “Fuck Off” or “Trollz” so I kept getting madder and madder but when he was kicked for “Trollz” I just flipped and between then I was tempbanned like 3 times 2 being temporary 10 mins 1 being an hour long one which only lasted 10 mins.

Why I should be unbanned : I believe I should be unbanned as I was doing what I thaught was right “Contacting people to say that foggy was being hacked.” whilst admins/mods claimed they couldnt do anything at no point did they say to use /register and would have stopped this right at the beggining.I do not believe that this is any of the staffs fault and it is souly my fault for getting worked up over my friend being hacked.

Update we found out who it was : KOTONATN (Props to a friend for tracing his IP Foggy and I have had trouble with him before if you look back in the logs you will see I called foggy koto because he was my first guesss)

The staff handled the situation as best as we could. All information about /register is listed on the faq in the website, and is readily available. Again, account security is not our responsibility.

That being said, your behaviour was childish, disrespectful, and inflammatory. Caps was just be beginning of the problem.

The ban will not lifted, your actions do not reflect the maturity and the respect we expect to see in the community. Thread locked.

This thread is locked.