Meet Firealarm_freak!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Meet Firealarm_freak!

Hey my name is Fireaalarm_freak and I am going to introduce myself! If you don’t really know me and just seen me on keep reading because you’re about to find out some things weird about me! Let’s start with the whole fire alarm thing. If you can’t tell I have an obsession with fire alarms. So I took a picture of 2 from my collection of 5(Yes I collect fire alarms… Very sad isn’t it…). So here it is. My alarms… Those I got new in-box and 1 from the rest of my collection I bought for $3 on ebay. Anyway lets get into the whole minecraft thing. I started playing in 1.2 and at that time I was fairly noobish. But as I had already had expeirence working with server-client stuff I began to understand the basics of minecraft communication. About after a week of playing the game I decided to start a little whitelisted server for my friends. I was stuck for a mounth trying to avoid the port-forwarding, but finally tried it and it worked fine. After about a year I got bored and decided to venture more and discovered bukkit. I quickly caught on and decided to start up my own server that is redstone based as I already knew quite a good ammount about redstone. So I jumped on-it and yea it goes from there. So here I am a bukkit plugin developer, server owner, redstoner, lazy ass dick that doesn’t like chores(Wha?). So I guess you probably don’t know my area. Well I live in Ontario Canada and have been here my whole life. I pretty much never get out of the city except in the summer when I go camping(I have a trailer and it’s probably my other favourite thing to do.) at a place by a lake(Don’t want to tell to reveal location crap…) and I do it as a tradition with my mom but my dad never comes because he hates camping :/. So yea! I hope you like my description about my self and I enjoyed writing too! Thanks for reading!
Really? a collection of fire alarms? Do they all make the noise or do you disable that somehow, sounds like a dangerous thing to collect personally :/ I would be scared of going deaf trying to pick one up
No they don’t make noise when you pick them up. So many people think that but its not true. :/ They need to be supplied with 24VDC(Volts DC) to actually work. And the one on the right is actually A modified switch. So yea…
Pretty cool stuff, Fire showed me his fire alarm collection on skype o_O, nice summary. u wot m8
Before I discovered MienKrapht, (I spelt it wrong Minecraft*),I was addicted to fire alarms but I never had any in my house… -H5