Pyjama...

RedstonerOther → Pyjama...

CLOSED

Well, I recently changed my name to “JannuDeLeScrub” cuz me and KP were joking around. When I join the serverm PyjamaL1ama wont let me not have a nick, then proceeds to try to insult me. I do not believe that is acceptable for a mod to abuse powers and just be selfish

http://puu.sh/o383i/71bf8bad9c.png http://puu.sh/o3826/6b03e239cd.png

There is the evidence

I didn’t mean to offend you at all (and let’s face it, I could have done a lot worse than give you a nickname) and I’m sorry about that. Pan did some way more annoying things when he had the power to and nobody ever complained about that.
@PyjamaL1ama just because someone else did it doesn’t mean it’s an excuse for you to do it :P
This wouldn’t have been a big deal if @PyjamaL1ama had just changed the name back as soon as he seriously requested it. Changing someone’s nick briefly just for a laugh is fine, but refusing to change it back is power abuse. This isn’t a blame, but I do have to agree with Jonny that this became very excessive.
Agreed with @L0rdDrag0 and @JannuDeLeScrub ; it would have been fine but you took it a step too far by not following his request for HIS name.
Agree basically everything.
In defense of Pyjama, I recall there being a rule that bullshit names can be masked by nicknames. And I agree with saying this name is bullshit :P
Jesus, I did change it back once I realised Jonny had had enough but he left right after. Is this really such a big deal?
I don’t see how it is a bullshit name, and how can that be a rule if it is opinionated? I posted this because PJ wouldn’t stop insulting me and going against my will by changing my name.
@JannuDeLeScrub but I stopped and changed it back after you got pissed… What more do you want?

In defense of Jonny, I recall there only being one rule that has to do with IGNs:

Changing your name to annoy someone else or prevent them from using nicknames, it will result in a 30 day tempban or a tempban until the name change is reverted.