Insert your fails here!

Off topicOther → Insert your fails here!

Insert things about you failing at something (of course, everyone fails at something). Got this idea from Kukki’s old thread “Biggest fail ever by me”

My recent redstone fail was the fact that, i realised when i work on something it didnt work just because… ONE block lol

lol

Keyboard in the dark

I have a backlit keyboard C:
I missed a class in school… because I forgot that we had a class

You know when you come back from school or whatever and you’re just exhausted and you decide to have a nap right? That happened. I then woke up at around 19:45 but saw the time on a 12 hour clock… I was still a bit dopey from the nap (and probably some residual dopiness from my general character) and interpreted this time as AM. Massive panic. Pack bag, shoes, coat, get to door. Shit. It’s dark. Weird, for 07:45. Biggest facepalm.

The moral of the story, always have 24 hour clocks, even analogue ones.

Arma, i had the exact same thing happened MONTHS ago when it was still 2015, dad woke me up, i look at clock and feel its schooltime, then theres some sounds heard from the Muslim church near (no im not muslim) then i look at the sky, looks dark then i checked my PHONE clock aand, got fooled by my dad ‘_’
My parents once ran into my room saying I was going to be late for school as it was about half an hour after I should have got up. It was an hour earlier than they thought. Guess it happens to everyone.
Well…. Whitney Wisconsin exists. Guess that’s a fail on her parents. :»»
@Curs3d I missed a test in my last testweek… Economy.. Because I thought I was done for the day after IT test.
Also @Barrygold21 … please don’t follow Leafy. He makes fun publicly of autistic people that can’t do anything about who they are and how they behave.

@Dico200 I don’t watch leafy much, but I know about Whitney from dramaalert, lol.

Also, he’s a satire channel. You know, with humor? The type that makes jokes? His “insults” are merely jokes.

Also, I’m autistic. Guess what? People make fun of me. I also have loads of other things that occur in my brain that aren’t considered ‘normal’. Guess what? People make fun of me. Really he should’ve been used to it, but that’s none of my business, leafy doesn’t mean what he says, he just wants to make his fans laugh.

I have to agree with you. I don’t think he should be making fun of those people like that though, but he can make me laugh too. :)
I wanted to gain some weight, and to do that, i ate an enormous pizza with ton of cheese. It gave me diarrhea, i lost 3 kg >.<
@Dico200 If Leafy would’ve known the guy was autistic, he wouldn’t have roasted him. Personally I just see his videos as satire. I myself do enjoy his content.
to gain weight, you should eat more over the course of multiple days… without dropping one day…

Well I was at school yesterday during economy, and for any Dutch people, on our school we say the word ‘kut’ alot (it means ‘vagina’ by the way), but this is what happened, the teacher said that if she heard one more female genital she would kick that person out. Well I was stupid and said: “Well we as boys are also calling eachother dicks all the time so what’s your problem?”

And then you might just guess what happened.

Lol cookie, youre such a derp xD
Walked into the wrong class today… fml
I came late 30 seconds today, luckily the teacher is deaf, and thought the bell hadn’t rang. Another kid came into the classroom 2 minutes later, and he had to go to the janitor! I died of laughter XD
what a shit school i can come 5 mins to late and it`ll be fine XD
That teacher is fucking picky as shit tho, other teachers are fine.

Today’s fail:

Tried to not eat too much, my parents bought McD, can’t resist since i haven’t ate McD since months >.<