Login Issues

Off topicMinecraft related → Login Issues

Not sure where to post this, but here seemed like a good idea. Ok. The name of this thread gives it away. For a week, I’ve had login issues with my minecraft account. Not sure where they came from. . . and they don’t seem to be disappearing. So. . . if anyone can help me. . . my friend (who is the owner) has tried resetting/changing the password, he said that it didn’t work. Maybe someone hacked the account? So mods, if there has been any activity from me on redstoner from April 2 to now, that wasn’t me, that was somebody else. My friend made a new account, and it didn’t work. I’ve tried using my school’s OSX (which worked on Friday April 1st), and my windows 10 laptop, I haven’t tried my windows 7 desktop (I don’t think that would work anyways), but I’m still hopeful, which is either really stupid of me, or really stubborn. Has anyone else had this issue before? How did you solve it? Did your solution work? Is Mojang still doing April Fools on me? Or did magically delicious freshavocados 360 noscope my account? If anyone can help (hi nemes), danks?

TL;DR:

You’ve been doxxed it seems. Contact mojang.

Crazy2Larry i usually had the same problems too.. usuallu to fix it you should try to re-open mc

I would just get a new account… Not sure if you have fixed this yet. Maybe ask a Mod+ to demote Crazy2Larry to visitor, then promote and give you your current plot back IGN. Not sure if thats possible tho

Good Luck!

Aber that would be useless since the one who hacked maybe don’t know redstoner -,- its better if you contact mojang bleh
@LogalCoder, 9 days ago huh? Yeah, that was me. . . at school. @MikeyMatic, right, I think I’ve tried the account moar den X times now. @LogalCoder again,my friend doesn’t play mc, but he has an account from the early days, so he gave it to me (keeping the mojang password to himself doe). So that means I don’t have the transaction ID shit. I might just go buy another account, except that would take a lot of persuasion of my part, I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Seriously though, why Mojang WHY?
Also, yea Logal I guess. Go ahead and permban me. I’ll post on here when I’ve got my stuff fixed cuz that’s secure. :P
alt text that is what I feel like every morning when I can’t login :c