Is redstoner down?

RedstonerOther → Is redstoner down?

i keep getting the error: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException ????????? ???? ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????
I know, It is fixed now :)

This happens from time to time naturally. Sometimes it will just keep on happening until it randomly fixes itself.

And yet you say that you’re a complete elitist for being overly intelligent with amazing teachers, just sayin' dude.

@kqli jeez I just wanted to know if the problem was clientside or not. It doesn’t make me unintellegent

????????? ???? ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????

Also, don’t @ me.

kqli that’s what the error message said m8
What, ????????? ???? ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ??????????? Is what the error message said? I don’t think error messages contain question marks ever.
Well then you’re wrong. The error message said," Internal Exception: java.io.IOException ????????? ???? ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????????".
But.. It doesnt. :>
what doesn’t what now?

The error message doesn’t contain question marks… c:

Also, if you wish to actually prove me wrong, I wish for pictures of the incident: it would be foolish of me to believe you for such a stupid claim.

Well I don’t have any screenshots but maybe @nemes knows something about error messages