AUGUSTELIAS1234

RedstonerAppeals → AUGUSTELIAS1234

SOLVED

my friend AUGUSTELIAS1234 is banned and he is a visitor so he can’t write an appeal. he asked me to make the appeal and I say ‘yes’. AUGUSTELIAS1234 writes here:

type of ban / demotion permanent ban

ban / demotion reason banned for /msg spam

what I have done wrong I have spammed my friend akrobatus in ‘/msg’

why I should be unbanned I spammed akrobatus but he was AFK and did not see it. it was not a problem for him because he didn’t see it. I’m sorry for I spammed it and I will never do it again.

It doesn’t matter if the person you were spamming was going to see it, a staff must have ben online so they definitely saw it, so you weren’t just spamming that person but all staff.

A first offence of something this small should not have resulted in a permanent ban.

You say “my friend”, and “yes”? The offence was against you; So if you aren’t going to press charges, he is basically scott-free.

I’d like to see some logs from the Moderator who banned him as well.

I agree with Hacker, no idea who this guy is or who banned him though.

Everyone… We have the phantom moderator!

How many times would he have to have spammed msg to get a perm ban? Damn o.o

Also…

I spammed akrobatus but he was AFK and did not see it. it was not a problem for him because he didn’t see it. I’m sorry for I spammed it and I will never do it again.

I smell bullshit… There’s a blatant and obvious message that says they’re AFK in purple. Also, you could’ve just got each other’s Skype.

Could have been AFK without doing the command I guess? @Kqli
If you use /r to reply, you won’t see the message. @PyjamaL1ama @Kqli

@Doomblah , your point is kinda bullshit (no offence) because its not our fault we can’t talk privately like we should be able to ingame. If staff was not spying, shit wouldn’t happen, and it shouldn’t have happened. Spamming to an input which is blocked (because of afk)is harmless. The only spam you claim is from the staff which really shouldn’t be heatbutting themselves into /msg. That should only be done after a players request to validate his/her point about something.

Sorry to all staff for being a little rude but I had to make a point.

Msg spam is still spam.

just as my defense

logs/2013-03-04-1.log.gz:[20:45:00] [MainThread/INFO]: Pepich1851 issued server command: /kick AUGUSTELIAS1234 /msg spam

and he also joined that same day, me and @Pepich1851 (who was also online at the time) agreed on AUGUSTELIAS1234 being one of those people that just log on, spam the crap outta everyone and get banned the same day.

I apologize from my actions and sorry for the inconvenience.

==unbanned==

I agree with both @FullyStealth and @jomo on this.

I don’t read the msgs unless I see spam or something like that