My account got hacked. It's me Curly

Off topicOther → My account got hacked. It's me Curly

SOLVED

My account got hacked. The hacker changed my name to Hitl3rIsMyHero69 and changed my skin to hitler. :c It is me CurlierFrie

Edit by pep: Changed your forums name for you :)

It was a scam from a guy selling something.
He said “Give me your account details and I’ll give you special items for free!”
You are legit a fucking moron. How did you fall for such an obvious phishing scam? Also, change your password, quick.
Did the guy actually change the account information?
No just my name and skin
@Hitl3rIsMyHero69 So… yes. That’s technically account information.
Mhm and my skin took hours to make, now I can’t get it back :c
Go tell Mojang about it, ask them to revert the changes. It’s obvious that you didn’t intentionally make them. Write a mail, that might help :)
Aaand I just got banned from redstoner….

It’s not backed up, nor did you consider saving onto your PC? Now I understand why you fell for such an obvious scam.

Also, WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE ACCOUNT QUESTIONS?

I do

What’s your favorite pets name?

What’s your favorite movie?

What’s your favorite author’s last name?

Thanks for that constructive caps, that was the only way of expressing how important your comment was. Shouting at people is always a really nice and open minded solution, I think I should do that more often.

So Kqli, WHAT IF HE FUCKING GAVE IT TO THEM BECAUSE THEY ASKED FOR THE SEQURITY QUESTION ANSWERS?

Btw if you ever got the slightest tiny little bit of a problem never expect help from me again. Nothing. Yeah I’m even doing that for server stuff. Someone spammed a lever? WHY THE FUCK DIDN’T YOU APPLY A PROPER DAMNSPAM? Someone took items from your hopper? WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST DENY EVERYONE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Thanks again for your help kqli that was really nessecary

Oh forgot to mention: The ban is a 30d tempban till you sort out your stuff. Write a mail to mojang, get the name and skin fixed and then notify us, we’ll then remove the ban
@jomo cause everyone does that, right, of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That reply was completely useless @_aRedstoneNub
This thread is locked.