I was copying

RedstonerAppeals → I was copying

CLOSED

So Basically i was copying peoples designs to learn from them. I gave credit and then got banned for not giving “credit”. I then saw the admins were deleting my plot and stuff from my plot. I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT IT BUT DONT DONT DELETE ANYTHING FROM MY PLOT. I COULD REPORT YOU FOR THAT SO STAY AWAY FROM MY PLOT.
U did copy didnt give credit doesnt follow the guidelines can we close this now cuz its bullshi.
Look around my plot i gave credit but MOSTLY EVERYTHING WAS MINE. AND Dont DELETE FROM MY PLOT OK
I had to tell u to give credit by hardly every build and so did others probaly, u said u wont do it again and u said u “forgot” COUUUUUUUUUGH but still… doesnt follow guidelines
Redstoner71, please follow the template as given. Good Luck.

Oh no, PLEASE don’t turn us in to Mojang! They’ll shut us down forever!

But seriously, you were copying without giving credit, and you copied a lot of things. It’s only a 3 hour ban, and it’s not being lifted. Just wait it out and learn your lesson.

Closed

Don’t don’t delete anything from your plot? Well if you’re going to report me if I don’t, will get deleting straight away :D
I DELETED EVERYTHINK THAT WASNT MINE Ok. Burger Please look around my plot Everything there is mine or me and my friends. Apart from the clock. And Anyway It is against the rules to delete stuff from my plot ok as it isnt your plot.
OOOOH BOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MOJAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG oh gawd im scurred for telling on him :o PLS NO MOJANG DONT HEXER MAH ACUNT ;-;
You were copying everyone’s designs onto your own plot and not giving credit. That is against the rules for your information. You could have just copied them into single player to see how they work…
Please use the format as given in the Ban & Demotion appeal guidelines post.

You said

Dont dont delete anything from my plot

Double negative. Will delete your plot right now

Ok im sorry And anyway Everythink that i “copied” has been deleted ok.
Just get away from my plot it is against the rules to delete my plot so you are breaking the rules
@RedStoner71 this post has been closed by redempt, in the next post please use the Ban & Demotion appeal guidelines. ;p
How is it against the rules to delete things from your plot? Have you even read the rules? The rules are created by us, not you. If you have something on your plot that shouldn’t be on your plot, we delete it.
Wait was it kp who deleted things from my plot?
KP IF YOU DELETE MY PLOT I WILL GET YOU BANNED I MEAN IT
http://imgur.com/ztKYaQ1 there`s your veri pretty stuff… now make ur own shit and dont copy u wont learn shit like this. try making stuff and experimenting
It doesn’t matter who deleted it. You broke guidelines and therefore they were deleted.
I will But i will report kp for deleting my plot
and @RedStoner71 he wont get banned he`s senpaichan
I DONT GIVE A FUC* JUST FUC* OFF
On who’s authority are you going to get me banned? xD If you don’t agree with out guidelines there are other servers out there.
swearing is motherfucking allowd :D
Also a little difference between me and you, I have the /ban command
FINE DELETE MY PLOT I DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT I WONT COPY AGAIN OK
@RedStoner71 could u write longer bits of text with a bit more info why you think you should get unbanned? c:
As we have reached a deal, nothing more is to be said.
This thread is locked.