Big event

RedstonerOther → Big event

So this even will happen over the next few weeks. Curly came up with a great idea and that idea was that we all (builder+) (but only the good builders and none of those sheit logix people c:) came to help with a massive door (not massice just compact and hard) Its gonna be a 5x5 hipster. So everyone who wants to be a part of this just write it in this thread and ill check ur plto if ur not some logix dude or a actual shit redstoner (no offence just want good people to help) the layout is already done and stuff..

Im gonna set a max limit of people counting myself and curly is already 2 no we have around 28 to go.

Atm i (and probaly others) would probaly want to make it smaller then it is atm (layout size if must) SO!

TL;DR If u want to help write smthng here (see it as an application)

I can help you. (If you don’t mind)
@RedSthunder00 i said no meber- bcuz i have trust issues :/ (or just get builder intime c:)
But i am builder :/ You can verify in-game

Just to say something, We should have a vote.

World’s First 50x30 Seamless Glass door NO Slimeblocks

Smallest 5x5 Hipster

Smallest 11x11

Smallest 20x20

Smallest seamless 3x3 Glass hipster

P.S. I will limit the max people down to 12, so Apply quickly!

• Curly
I vote for smallest 5x5 hipster
Oh @RedSthunder00 it hasnt updated on the site my apologie ill see ur plot
Just to say, If more than 12 people would like to join then I will increase the limit up to a maximum of 20.
@RedSthunder00 looking at ur first plot i noticed: u have alot of logix so…. im afraid ima say no

I’d also vote 5x5 hipster, can I help? ;)

I won’t use busses.

Votes:

50x30: 0

5x5 hipster: 2

3x3 glass hipster: 0

11x11: 0

20x20: 0

This will be updated once every 10 minutes.

K sure cookie I know u well so no need checking just pls… no busses XD
No busses, let’s do this!
I allowd one member to be a apart of this cuz i love his redstone (Redstonary)

All of these builds will have NO Busses allowed!

Busses are for Logix people and nubs.

Also, move this to Building?

Also, Curlu busses aren’t just for logic and noobs, busses are an easy and organised way of making a contraption, I use busses for proof of concept builds.

I did tell Burger to put it in building :P
No u said other XD but dont worri i will do it later
Moved this to “building” go ehm do things there now

builds a 5x5 hipster by myself

Oops

nyx ffs its in “builder” thingy now -,-
Yoooo maybe I can give ya a helping hand :D
Burger i might help tho i just did a few days ago c;
dico i would happily accept that
Okay so im adding another design to make. and fully seamless 5x5 hipster (no blocks needed above floor to make seamless)
Why do I always have to be flush or seamless @BurgerDeLeScrub ;-;
I can help, (PS) check my second plot not first
cuz fully i its cans

Burger, may i joiin? Proof for le skillz be at 1st plot :v

Im so derpy, rest in pieces

so @pr007pr i`m sorry but i cant accept here are the reasons:

U have made some 3x3’s for what i saw but its only 3x3`s i saw some 4x4s but theyre kinda… hmmm.. how would i say it.. Huge would be the good word. For the rest u have those small things that wont be handy for the build were making. Sorry its a no :/

AceBlade…. Nice plot brah u can helps c:

So! at the moment we have all these people: Ace Me Dico (will help when needed) Cookie Curly Ehm i dont know bout nyx but im gonna name his name here because like… its nyx. Smash Sidney (same stuff as dico) and thats pretty much it so far… its good for the amount of time this thread had… i guess

I wont keep making new threads for every person that joins, I`ll just edit this one.

Btw! lets talk voting shall we?

We have multiple choices as many people know

So i`m asking (The people i allowd to help)

Hurry up because at the end of this week (15 may)

I`m closing this!

Then you all have till wednessday to write smthng here to try and help! (25 is max at this moment) we have 8 so far!

CLOSED

So SMALLEST 11X11 WON! So in this post im asking: make the smallest 11x11 layout /mail me when u have 1 and say which plot and where abouts (cooòrds)

Thank yall!

Wait burger, why not we all work on the layout + wiring? It would kinda bring the bwst results
I already have a small as fuck layout, buuut i don’t know if it will work correctly.
So… lets start next week or smthng? Sounds good?
WHO WANTS TO TRY MY 4 WIDE LAYOUT WITH 3 TAPES?! I KNOW I DO
@Nyxify YEAH EVERY1 WANTS A SMALL FUCKING DOOR THESE DAYS LETS FUCKING TRY IT (sarcasm)
Am I too late? because i just found this and I want to join
Meh ill check your plot later @Blaze_2658