Big event (moved)

RedstonerBuilding → Big event (moved)

So this even will happen over the next few weeks. Curly came up with a great idea and that idea was that we all (builder+) (but only the good builders and none of those sheit logix people c:) came to help with a massive door (not massice just compact and hard) Its gonna be a 5x5 hipster. So everyone who wants to be a part of this just write it in this thread and ill check ur plto if ur not some logix dude or a actual shit redstoner (no offence just want good people to help) the layout is already done and stuff..

Im gonna set a max limit of people counting myself and curly is already 2 no we have around 28 to go.

Atm i (and probaly others) would probaly want to make it smaller then it is atm (layout size if must) SO!

TL;DR If u want to help write smthng here (see it as an application)

Logix people for the win!
heh…. fek u luuugaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
Burger i helped a bit already, but when i can.. i will HAAAALPP :]
I’ll probably end up doing fuck all but i will try to help if you need me ;)
Voodoo i`m sorry but i cant allow u :/ here are the reasons: U have great stuff on your second plot. buuuut its very big and i saw some stuff with busses which wont work. Still tho! keep up the great work!

I will if I deem the layout small enough.

Ralp

Idfk im lazy but active so I might help
ai cen halp, but mai speleng es vary pour. -:)
I’m really not active but I can help even though I’m not builder. I pretty experienced in doors (cuz that is all i build lel) , check my plot if u don’t believe me. Btw don’t judge that I’m not builder, ranks don’t always determine skill.

I suck, but I’ll give it a try cuz why not?

BTW I’m also cashjacker74