Any of you play an instrument?

Off topicOther → Any of you play an instrument?

Just curious :P

I play the drums, as I know @SpaceCuberMC does too. I wondered if any of you play any sort of instrument and whether you take lessons or are self-taught or anything like that.

Piano. Almost diploma level.
@LogalCoder Really? Fancy :o My year 6 English teacher played the trombone (I think that’s 5th grade for you).
I play ed drums, it was great fun, but due to school and tabletennis I wasn’t really able to continue :(
@CookieRedstone Awh, how far did you get? :/
There was a grill at my school who was so good at playing the violin, when she entered a competition for all ages(she was 12),she won even though there were adults there too
Yeah there are some music snobs at my school, they piss me off. :/ @MadCloud101
“Suling” Its an Indonesian language of an instrument i have played, i rly wish to play guitars tho ;_;
I used to play the trumpet and French horn. I still have them both
@MikeyMatic Google Translate says flute. Is that correct?
Yea, pj its a flute lel
lol, can i play the mouth? Or how about the hands, i’m quite good at clapping!
Oboe and Piano :P
Piano :3 Currently on my 8th year of playing it (aka “7th grade”) Also, I do garageband :D (I have an album that I’m too lazy to upload to youtube [Synth Paradise])
Piano, though im not doing very well with it o.o
I play piano (against my will, been trying to quit for like 2 or 3 years) as well as bassoon. Everyone likes bassoon c:
@TuQuoiCompagnon Double reeds are the best! I play the oboe.

cuz he can

Subway

I play the recordeer And not like school recorder Like professional Baroque recorder Not like: [yt:fedG5o-PRFI]
@PyjamaL1ama how is that drum “cover” going for Radikal?
@AberDeLeDerpeh Oh shit, I totally forgot I was going to do that haha. I’ve been quite busy lately. I don’t have access to a kit at home (cri) but if I find some time in school I’ll probably end up doing that.