Unfortunately, peanut butter.

RedstonerEntry requests for /lol → Unfortunately, peanut butter.

SOLVED

This is the best possible translation for: ‘Helaas pindakaas’ I think quite a lot of people would get it c:

Hmmm, I still think it’s 100% lolworthy, all community input was positive, IMO you should add it already.

Just add it in Mods! I give this over +9000
I think PJ has a bad sense of humor.
Nope, PJ has a great sense of humor, just let him do this :) It’s kinda good. But not the best of all.

@CookieRedstone If you can explain this I may rethink it :P

@Mr_RedSheep Thanks dude :)

I always thought that Pj was a she @Mr_RedSheep o.O

@ArhurValk So did everyone else, it seems. I’m a he though.

Off-topic much?

One of, if not the most well known Dutch saying is ‘Helaas pindakaas’ (Translated = ‘Unfortunatly, peanut butter’) and since quite a lot of people are Dutch they would understand that part aswell. It just sounds funny in my opinion, since quite a lot of non-Dutch people would also get it, and looking at the amount of +1’s other people like it too c:

Meh the translation wouldnt be as correct but bcuz im dutch +1 and btw lemme explain: If some1 wants something or wants to do something but u cant the mom/dad would probaly say “helaas pindakaas” (it rhymes btw) heres an example: mom can i have some cheese on my sandwich? The cheese is up dear, helaas pindakaas

Money for explanation plox?

Actually after reading this, I would like to mention that quite a few players are dutch and that in addition to the fact that many lols are inside jokes, this should be added. I personally, as a dutch person, find this english translation of it quite funny. Sorry @LogalCoder

And @PyjamaL1ama this actually doesn’t make sense at all in Dutch either, it is just a saying. The translation makes it funny (for me)

Well now this is unlocked and even dico is voting, I’ll give my vote. -1, sorry. But this will most likely get added.

Edit: You know what the more I think about The Dutch language, and how messy language translation can get. +1

Fair enough, add it I guess.

Thanks for re-opening Dico and thanks PJ for adding :)

Edit: Thanks Logal for adding and PJ for deciding to add

Smash just told me, I was about to set it solved, I guess you beat me to it xD Thanks for adding it btw c:
Hilarious. @LogalCoder sorry because I kind-of abused my powers to unlock the thread after you locked it. That’s what I meant. :p
could change it to bummer, peanut cheese or such. wait what about bummer, peanut butter it rhymes better