Ban Appeal

RedstonerAppeals → Ban Appeal

CLOSED

Minecraft account in question

M0diiDoc (21days :C)

Type of punishment

Temporary. 21 days..

Ban reason

Message shown when you connect to the server There’s no message, just ban time. (The reason was that I made a DI*K on Mother’s statue, but I didn’t even knew it was Mother’s statue. :/

What I have done wrong

I just wanted to prank orangebeak, but after some time i realised it was really dumb.

Why I should be unbanned

I didnt mean to do it, I didnt even knew it was Mother’s statue, just a random orange’s friend.. Orange said he forgives me, and he dont mind now..

Im really sorry about what I did, orange really said he forgives me, and I really regret my behavior. :(

here is what he did to any other staff member who is interested in him getting unbanned

picture of m0d griefing

Thanks Eni for hating me. <3 I was thinking too good about you, but seems you wont help me.
i don’t hate you im just enforcing the rules of this server and as seen in the screenshot above you broke the rules
The thing is, orange says he forgives me, and it was his plot, i wanted to message him himself when he saw that, but no.. you had to came and ruin everything and ban me.
m0d i did not “ruin everything” and also im just doing my job to keep people sticking to the rules

griefing is griefing and it just so happens to be that we have a rule against that and what you did was griefing with a sexual object which we also don’t allow here is the rule if you have read them already

Griefing is not allowed in any way, if you grief someone’s work, it will lead to a straight permanent ban. (Except in survival)

so you are very lucky its just 3 weeks

I’m going to have to side with eni on this one, also your response to eni isn’t really going to help you get unbanned, as he said he is simply trying to enforce the rules, which is his job. That said, considering that it was simply a prank however, I think that the 3 week ban is a bit much, on the other hand it is still “technically” griefing and portraying a sexual object. From my stance on this issue, I would say the ban was well earned, but is a bit too long, so I would say that a shortened ban is in order (1 - 1.5 weeks instead) but that’s just me. Going to let eni and some other staff members chime in on this before a final decision is made.
Yeah, 3 weeks sucks.. I play minecraft because I play on redstoner ONLY, so you know..
This thread is locked.