Ban

RedstonerAppeals → Ban

CLOSED

Type of ban: Perminate ban

Ban Reason: “Griefing, Spamming levers”

What I have done wrong: No idea. It says I griefed, but for 1 thing, as far as I know there aren’t even any plots I’m added to. So I didn’t grief, and there’s no way I even could have!

Why I should be unbanned I should be unbanned because I didn’t do what I’m being accused of. I would really like to see some proof of what you’re accusing me of, because I did NOT grief or spam levers. Even though I am 100% sure I didn’t do anything, if I were to spam levers, that is not perm ban worthy.

As for the spamming, that was a very long time ago, and I’ve already served my punishment for that, so it’s invalid to use for this argument. Also, I never did get a warning for that. Logal said “stop” and I was immediately tempbanned after that even though I didn’t say anything after Logal told me to stop. And you’re saying that you factored that into this ban, but you can’t really do that because I’ve already served my tempban for that, so you’re unfairly double-punishing me.

As for the dropper stuff, I do actually remember that. And I’m very sorry, I don’t know why I did that. I was just getting tired of being insulted and wanted some revenge. So I’m sorry. But still, a perm ban is way too extreme. I’ve had people do the exact same thing to me, had staff logblock it, and all they did was tell me to deny them, and they got no punishment whatsoever. So it’s unfair that you punish me and not them, but I will agree I deserver to be punished for the stupid thing I did. But a perminate ban is way too over the top.

Also, in my ban message it says “spamming levers” which I never did at all so I don’t know what that’s all about.

As a recap, again, to cashjacker74, I’m very sorry that I did that, I don’t know what I was thinking. But I would like to be treated the same as the other players, so I do NOT deserve a perm ban.

Whether you do or don’t deserve a permanent ban is not your decision. Moving on from that, repetitive infractions will result in more severe punishments. The point of being tempbanned is, besides punishing you, also making you stop breaking these rules. If you don’t, the punishment will be more severe. Which is what I assume has happened here. If that’s not the case, feel free to correct me @Pepich1851. Otherwise I regard this appeal as closed.

OK, I understand what I did wrong and I understand your mindset. I think I’m having a hard time trying to get my message across, so all I can really say is just please believe me :/

I promise if you unban me I won’t ever do anything like this again. PLEASE give me one more chance :/

I’m so sorry for the mistakes I’ve made in the past and I’ve learned a lot from it.

I have so much stuff on the server that I’ve put SO much time and effort into and I really don’t want to lose it :(

I honestly don’t know why he isnt unbanned if there were more severe cases that were solved?

But spider as always, staph the ASCII thingy and.. yeah..

^(p.s i don’t really know if this is necropost since im still confused)

Not sure if I’m adding anything to the conversation at this point seeing that Dico said this appeal is closed, but I would like to add that Synergy has had similar issues with Spider relatively recently (about a month ago), where he was generally a dick in both chat and his actions. I could send pictures if anybody wants it, but here’s a list of the issues we’ve had with him, ultimately leading to his perm ban:

• Pestering people for ranks
  • Killing people and stealing items in a survival world where neither are allowed
  • Trying to break doors by spamming the inputs
  • Trying to break creations by tossing items into hoppers
  • Insulting a player’s redstone skill
  • Calling a player a bitch for him denying Spider from the plot
  • Tossing items onto said person’s plot to try to piss him off
  • Generally being a troll
  • Spamming chat
  • Randomly and repeatedly saying obscenities like “nigga” and “tits” in chat

So yeah… Not sure if this is relevant or applicable to the current situation, but seeing that this post was made in the first place means that Spider probably hasn’t learned from doing basically the exact same thing on Synergy. Hopefully this will give you some perspective about deciding whether or not to take the chance that he’ll actually change his behavior if he’s unbanned here.

Also, isn’t this the guy who kept being a twat about builder?

As for the spamming, that was a very long time ago, and I’ve already served my punishment for that, so it’s invalid to use for this argument.

Stuff that have happened a long time ago is still some part of why you are banned now. We as staff do actually think of what you have done in the past, how many kicks and tempbans you have gotten and how severe the issues for said punisments was.

So the spamming part, even if it happened a long time ago, is a part of why you did get a permanent ban now.

We also had issues with you when we tempbanned you for asking for buildewr several times, even though staff told you to wait a few days and you asked the next day. (so yes PJ he was :P )

So I agree with Logal and Dico, this appeal is closed and the ban is justified.

‘nuff said. Don’t got anything more to say, I pretty much agree with what has been said by staff already.

Closed

Dude. You know after hearing you say all this, I don’t believe you. You seem to repeatedly break the rules. Act Rude to me and certainly to other players. Griefing my stuff also (I gave him a warning so I didn’t report) and mainly being a bragger saying your builds are better than anyone elses. Even though your case is closed, I say you deserve this Mostly because you were breaking a rule I h8 seeing people breaking which is saying N word in chat. Gl finding another server.
This thread is locked.