HOI!!!

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → HOI!!!

Hello! I didn’t see this forum subtopic earlier, so I decided to make a thread now. My name is [ERROR: Name not found] and I have always loved redstone. I actually found out about this server from the description of this video by @purpledragonnuke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVDA4FijS8A. I had always wanted to be good at redstone, and from the first day I logged on (April 4th, 2016), I have never missed a day being on this fantastic place :P. I hope to one day specialize in doors and maybe even have a slice of the ability of some redstoners here. I also play the piano and oboe, so I am a music buff. At any given time, I’ll be listening to video game, anime, or classical music. I hope to be on this server for years to come, and I will love every minute of it. Farewell, and see you soon! EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am 14 years old - that is kinda important :D

k im done nao :PP

OMG local just replied to me I will never wash this thread again er mer gerrrd

But ye. Hai

Hmm I forgot to mention that I am a psycho. Eh, the server will figure it out eventually.

@Mr_Yummy

1. Is the title of this thread an Undertale reference?
  2. How good are you at those instruments? I play drums :P
  3. You say you like anime, ever seen Attack on Titan?

Le hai by the way.

1. Yes, the title is a reference to Undertale. Le Temmie is le best.

2. Oboe:I live in the US, and I have auditioned and been accepted into my state band, for which most good high school band players audition and work very hard to prepare. To put it in perspective, my state’s band consists of probably a 200th of the amount of high school band musicians, so I am in the 100th percentile for oboe. Piano: Well, I can play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg.

3. I am in the middle of Shingeki no Kyojin (no spoilers pl0x) but I have recently seen and enjoyed No Game No Life, Angel Beats, and Your Lie in April. I would definitely recommend all of them.

Le hoi

@Mr_Yummy Cool, you enjoying SnK/AoT then? Apparently sometime this year or the next we’re getting a season 2.

Damn, moonlight sonata. That pretty good!

I’m currently learning “suggestion diabolique” by Prokofiev and a Rhapsodie from Brams (forgot which one)

@PyjamaL1ama I am enjoying the show very much. It’s intense, exciting, and has an amazing OP. I have to say, I have never seen anything with quite the emotional impact (well, Your Lie in April and Angel Beats). I’m glad there will be a season 2.

@FullyStealth My three favorite believe it or not, are Chopin Beethoven, and Prokofiev (in no particular order). Prokofiev is the Russian style in a nutshell, bringing out feelings of anger and frustration in his music. The “Suggestion Diabolique” is difficult not only technically, but also in that one has deliver Prokofiev’s feelings through their playing, which is hard to do. Good luck with this piece! ALso, I really enjoy Bram’s rhapsodies. :P

*You pet the dog. It kills you. *woops
Ayyy Mr Yummy. I also love music, Im in band and play the trumpet!
Cool, @Vanilla_Sheep!