Ability to choose an lol from /lol if you have builder rank

RedstonerCommunity vote → Ability to choose an lol from /lol if you have builder rank

CLOSED

Feature: A change I want to have from this server is the ability to choose an lol from /lol even though you have builder rank (and up of course :D).

Reason: First Reason Its really kinda stupid that you have builder rank and get /lol but can’t choose which one you want to say but instead you get “You don’t have permission” like wtf? why is that even a thing?!. Second Reason Isn’t /lol for random inside jokes or references that you can get a good laugh at? So why the fuck is the fact that builders can’t choose what they want to say? They have the abitity to do /lol but have that barrier in from of them limiting their choices. I want a change to this, and many other builder ranks would agree with me.

Conclusion: This is just a little change I want to see in the future. I know this isn’t a big deal but it’s kinda annoying. I even went ahead and told about this in the server and many people agreed with me. This isn’t a lot that i’m asking but it still needs to be changed.

why I really want reasons for your choices
-1 random > repetitive

I know that at least so far everyone that has replied is at minimum trusted, but here:

I was builder only a week and a half ago, so know this annoyance, however there are two reasons why I say no.

1: Read the past two replies.

2: When you become trusted, you don’t get that much, colors, and /lol id. To become trusted you basically be a good person, and not cause trouble. These additional thing help motivate people, to be good.

I do realize that my 2nt point isn’t the greatest, but if you asked me when I was builder, a week and a half ago, u would of said the same thing.

Jesse this is a long reply.

I know, but it’s long from me, mine are yay short and sweet. But this is also long for a SIMPLE post like this.
-1 Dude, you just got even the permission to lol.
I agree with Evan, Minash, Doom, Nyx and Logal, -1 from me. I feel like if this permission is given to builders it would result in only the same lols being spammed all time.
This should’ve been a feature request tbh.
This thread is locked.