I can't respawn!

ArchivesProblems & bugs → I can't respawn!

SOLVED

Hey, H5 here. For some reason, I can’t respawn back in the world. Everytime I click respawn, It does not spawn me back in! Please help!
Might be but I’m not sure, ask Dico.

Why Dico? What does he have to do with this? (@Dico200)

If you don’t know what kick potions are, those are potions that are should add more hearts, but are used with negative amplifier. This kinda makes them so you can’t respawn.

Dico threw the potion at me.

Oh, and you can always put usernames into posts to mention people, like this @Dico200. Mentioning staff is a decent way to get urgent information to us.

Reply to this thread when you are logging in, just to make sure I don’t miss you.

Dico threw a kick potion?
Stuck in death screen? Just tell mom (post it here), he will /kill you and you’ll be okay. It will reset your health.
No, can’t get in the server altogether.
What’s the error?
Internal error: java.io.IOExeption: An exsisting connection was forcibly closed by the remote host: that is what it said. -H5
I can’t log in either because of the same error that Hardfg5000 have
Nvm, I;m in now kill me. (Umm that sounds werid),
Barry had the same error. :/ I don’t have Access to a Computer now so I can’t try…
You can save the staff some work and rename this thread [SOLVED] I can't respawn!.
I might’ve thrown the potion at you, sorry about that. I thought you had reconnected but didn’t notice that you weren’t able to respawn. I’m in the process of writing a plugin to fix this problem, but currently I’m not even able to pass it to the eventhandler so I got some stuff to figure out when asecta is on holidays :/