Vanilla_Sheep

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → Vanilla_Sheep

Dont want to give much personal info so…. hi. I live in the milky way galaxy and am a bit of a neek (nerd+geek… duh). Im very much into math and science (Im two years ahead in math! :p). I love doing redstone but I suck at it (my plot is representative of that), and I found this server by randomly looking up “redstone servers.” My main goal atm is to figure out a 3x3(kek). So ya, enough about me. Toodles!

Btw ill get builder one day (cough cough @LogalCoder help me out here)

Also @Mr_Yummy ,u da man.

kthxbyeluvujk

Bye for real!

EDIT: I made my first 3x3!

EDIT: I got builder!

Lel thanks, Vanilla_Sheep. You don’t SUCK at redstone. I was worse than you 140 hours on this server ago :P. Just, you know, spend all your time except for sleeping, eating, and school here, and you’ll be a pro in no time!
@Mr_Yummy Welcome, and i am pretty bad at redstone :-), also, you have never been worse than me at redstone
This statement is false. When I began on this server, I had only just learned about torches burning out.
If you built anything by yourself in the first few hours on the server then you are better than me when I started. I got better after studying other builds by other amazing people like KP and Teixon :P
@FullyStealth @Mr_Yummy thats interesting, because when I joined the server, I already knew about tons of stuff