Make this smaller and/or faster

RedstonerBuilding → Make this smaller and/or faster

CHALLENGE

Its 1x7x8 (56 blocks) Picture of the build
easy peasy :D ![screenshot of me beating someone] (http://i.imgur.com/p5alIPw.png)

mine is smaller bwhahahaha 1x6x5 (lever not included)

img

urs is 1 block smaller D: but u still need the lever because there isn’t any other input :P

if you’re gonna start counting the input I could argue that yours is actually more then twice as big cuz its on the side so lets not do that like everybody else on the world ever :p

and you could argue that the lever is just there to feed a strong redstone signal into the block its on in the same way that I can say that the block and the lever is to feed a weak redstone signal into the top piston so yeah

mine includes what block you actually input into as an input but urs is undefined so its not the same size as you think it is.
@eniallator Actually you dont need the lever… You can put the lever anywhere around the top, consider the yop piston there the input. Just accept that you were beaten :D I mean just powering it with redstone dust works…
@Dico200 when showcasing it you need an input block because then its not complete without one
@eniallator the top piston is my input block ._.
the top piston isn’t something a lever can go on and for showcasing purposes it makes it 1 bigger
@eniallator I bet you’ve seen some 3x3’s that start with an upwards-facing piston monostable. Can you put a lever on that block? No. Does it matter? No. Sorry for the late reply btw.

3x3’s that start with an upwards-facing piston monostable

i haven’t actually, everything that i make/see has the input as a block/dust and until i saw this i didn’t know it was a thing :P