ADVERTISING :(

RedstonerAppeals → ADVERTISING :(

CLOSED

Type OF BAN= 1 week Temp Ban

Ban Reason= I was Just playing Redstoner then Luc_Diable told me to make the server he wanted to join. i JOINED later with ShroomyJoe And got banned for advertising when LUC_DIABLE told me to do it.

What have i dont wrong= I have done a lot of wrong mistakes and learnt from them. This was a mistake of creating a server when someone told me to make it. I am truly sorry and have learnt From my mistake.

Why Should i Be un-banned= I think i should be unbanned because It was Luc diable Who told me to make the server therefore he is the one advertising and he is makking me create a server to tell him to join On. PROOF:

[07:26:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Top: -5945,5605 [07:26:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? Nice plot [07:26:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? Stop the clock [07:26:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? im thinking about turning into the flash skin again [07:27:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [LUC_DIABLE -> me] can me and u play on ur server soon? [07:27:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? Maybe

1.Doesnt follow guidelines 2.more information would be handy such as: for how long did u get banned and some logs would be handy to.
@BurgerMadeOfMeat a week

@RedStoner71 this is the second time uve got banned right? How about u sit this 1 out or make a better thread that follows the guidelines and have some screenshots from the logs that u can show us

If u dont know how 2 get the logs here’s the explanation: U go to that large search thing by the files then u type in %appdata% then u should see .minecraft somewhere and somewhere there it says “logs” open that and then scroll down then click on “latest” and then search the bit where it actually happened

==edit== also the title is wrong. The title name should just be “redstoner71” again pls follow the guidelines

RedStoner71 ? Nice plot [07:26:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? Stop the clock [07:26:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? im thinking about turning into the flash skin again [07:27:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [LUC_DIABLE -> me] can me and u play on ur server soon? [07:27:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] RedStoner71 ? Maybe
Theres proof that LUC_DIABLE wanted to join my server
Someone, please close this
@RedStoner71 there are guidelines for this, take a look at them and make an appeal using the guidelines, I’m 100% sure you won’t get unbanned if you don’t follow the guidelines, so please do. Edit: I also just noticed your first appeal also didn’t follow the guidelines, so I request you to take a look and not rush making an appeal. Edit 2: Click the red guidelines I posted, the one you have is not for ban appeals. And also, what is the proof against you, any staff?
@all (LOL) @RedStoner71 changed the appeal so all above here is not right

as a lot of people already pointed out, this does not follow guidelines. But just to show some proof and probably clarify what seems to be too mind-intensive for @RedStoner71 to figure out…

I banned you for this lol

+ you got warned a few days before by @PyjamaL1ama for the same thing.

Don’t think you will get away with stuff when no staff is directly online in-game

==Closed==