Cyberprosean! Please Read Everything!

RedstonerAppeals → Cyberprosean! Please Read Everything!

SOLVED

Hello my name is KILLAGIB4. I understand the case was closed about Cyberprosean but it has been 6 weeks and we would really like to play with him on the server! He has understand what he did and will not let it happen again! It was a misunderstanding the server was slow and he got bored! So they both cyber and Gmang0 wanted to do a joke. They want to mess around things got out of hand and want down hill. Later he was perm ban as you prob now! So cyber didn’t want to get banned he actually just learned about the server and wanted to build some of his cool contraptions which he puts on his channel! Which you may or may not now of which is Redstonary on youtube! As you may be able to tell he is a nice kid in the videos and is a great guys to build with. So as a good friend of his I would really like to play with him on the server and I am sure everyone else will as they get to know him! So what I am asking for you to give him one more chance and let you see the real redstoner in cyber!

Thank you for your time KILLAGIB4

Both cyberprosean and Gmang0 spammed chat and commands way more than “joking around”. You also annoyed everyone online, not just “one of the moderators”. Apparently you also have something against gay people.

cyberprosean’s spam was worse than Gmang0’s so cyber got a permanent ban while Gmang got a 7 day ban.

‘Out of hand’ is an understatement! I’ll have to defer to the other staff for this one, preferably someone who was there.

Yes He understands this Mothership As the joke want on people were writing back and it want way to far! There is nothing against gay people I don’t understand were that came in! He is a really good guy when you get to know him! I hope u guys can give him another chance like you gave gmang0. He really regrets what he did and has waited 6 weeks. I am willing to take him under my belt were if you give him another chance it will be my response of ability. So if he happens to get out of hand not only him getting banned for good but me also!
Come on guys you know how things get when people go back and forth! He thought about what he did and truly is sorry! Please Give him one more chance!
I’m all about second chances. I’ll unban him now. BUT REMEMBER KILLAGIB4! Your neck is on the line now as well, hope you picked your friends carefully.
Considering that this issue appears dealt with now I am going to close it. locked
This thread is locked.