Piano Composition

Off topicOther → Piano Composition

Hallo! For those of you who don’t know (A.K.A. everyone on this server), I am not only very interested in music, but I have started to get into composition. I have recently finished revising a piece of music which I have called Beautiful Sky (I hate the title, but I can’t think of anything better D:). Here’s a link to the mp3: link Also, here’s a link to the sheet music, just in case: link

However, the main point of this thread was not just to give my composition, but also to say this: I will create compositions based on requests in replies to this thread. Please, if you want to post a request, give all the specifics that you can about what you want. It could include genre, length, or other factors. ALL compositions that I do will be for piano.

Keep in mind the fact that it may take a while to create a good and worthy composition, so I may not respond with the music soon after you post a request. Next week I will be gone at a camp and will not be able to do ANYTHING. Also, I am in the middle of writing down my newest composition, so I will not work on anything new until I can get that done.

Bai for now! :P

@AberDeLeDerpeh Yes he will
I’ll try, but many times arrangements for not live up to expectations. I’ll try my best.