Minecraft account in question

buddahsmalls912

Type of punishment

permaban

Ban reason

banned for griefing

What I have done wrong

• I spammed Dico about 20 times to check out my plot
  • grief (wasnt big, it was a little bit of lava)

Why I should be unbanned

because i wanna be promoted and help other people and this is my fav server

Permaban? I don’t think staff are gonna unban you just because of this sentence… Just to clarify, how large was your grief? @Mothership_Q @Nightshade32 @eniallator
Well you also spammed me about 20 times to check out your plot. If someone doesnt respond that means you shouldnt ask for the next 15 mins imo.
the grief wasnt big it was a little bit of lava
and it was andrewmoon101 that was cursing at you and Caps

Well, I’m not part of staff, but I can say that if you want to help people, it won’t be the best thing to grief somebody. It also won’t help you in getting promoted.

What rank did you have? Member?

because he had put lava all over my statues
Can I get some information from whoever banned him? I don’t see any major offense meriting a permban yet in this post.
It was yop i dont remember his name but yop

Then it has to be a tempban, because helpers can’t permaban - or another staff member permabanned you.

@Mothership_Q That permaban in the First reply was a question, because he hadn’t specified that in the post.

Tempbans do not specify the reason for a ban, they only display a timer until unban. @yop_tropix pls respond.
Oh, okay. Didn’t know that. Thought you could also specify a reason. But still, helpers can’t permaban as far as I know?
orangebeak said that i was banned forever
Yes, you apparrently are. But I don’t quite see the point of the permaban yet. @yop_tropix
So what to do now @yop_tropix is not responding
We wait until he responds to clarify that. I tried to get him via kp ingame, but he couldn’t reach him, sorry.
Please refrain from posting on a ban appeal thread unless you have something relevant to add. All these responses make it difficult for staff to find posts that are important for the appeal.
Okay, sorry. Just trying to help.
Locked. Its clear. He griefed.
This thread is locked.