OHAIDEAR. Virus detected. Creating plasma cannon. FIRING! Error. compter gone. Quick fix. Introduction

Off topicIntroduce yourself! → OHAIDEAR. Virus detected. Creating plasma cannon. FIRING! Error. compter gone. Quick fix. Introduction

OHAIDEAR Random facts: I have a raspberry pi. I liek studying Computer viruses In my spare time i like to code. Programming languages i have learnt Batch Scratch Nemesis13cz’s computers low level language XD (not a real language but i learnt how to code it :3) Html CSS Java (im still learning it :P) Javascript (a bit) Python (i only know GPIO) So yeah. Some random facts about my life

I tried to install ownCloud on mine but didn’t quite get it to work - half a year ago - should try again…

How are you learning Java? Book? Or Internet? I’ve learned it with a book, I think they’re better when they’re explained good.

Batch - kinda used it sometimes but not often.. HTML/CSS - Mid-level JavaScript - I know bits and pieces and I’m currently doing the course on Codecademy - I recommend that page! :) Python - Also Mid-Level, my strongest Language stays Java.

I like Programming bukkit plugins and mods, so mostly stuff for minecraft. I find it better if they have a use and I can Share Them online. I wanted to create a minigame a long Time ago, but Never got around to do it…

And I have also started learning Ruby.

Sorry for any typos or stuff that doesn’t make sense (Autocorrect) - I’m writing this off my phone.

~~derp… ~~ Posted twice
Sheep i mean programming languages related to websites. oh and with my raspi i have not made much. but i have made a simple press a button get a sound board with mai breadboard
and fdd. i am learning java from a book. Also batch was the first language i ever knew. i taught it to myself. i like mode since i am a begginer in java i use Mcreator to make mods. i have made a mod called timelessness. Oh and python? i need some knowledge of python on my raspi.
Cool :) Have you tried coding a mod? You can learn with MCreator - I used it to learn how to create entities.
i have tried to correct code that mcreator has made but its kinda hard .-. also timelessness is a magic mod