Lol Request Guideline Modifications

ArchivesFeature requests → Lol Request Guideline Modifications

CLOSED

Can we like add some rules to the lol requests? Here’s what im suggesting A cooldown for putting a request (some people post like 3 which is like… naaah)

Making lol requests for builder+ Because the actual /lol command is only for builder anyway

And also lols that are the same as another lol but you just change it a little bit.

And then the worst thing ever. Please JUST PLEASE think before you post a request. I dont know about others but my personal opinion is that alot of people post the MOST shit lols ever and like they should be able to think by themselfs: hmm would this be funny by other people or is this just some shitty refrence.

And by the way.. for all the staff members if you disagree take your time and read the lol requests. You will definitly see some things i just said up there.

By the way the only for builder feature no voting no nothing please leave this to staff members to decide and discuss

I’m not a staff, sorry.

A cooldown for putting a request (some people post like 3 which is like… naaah)

Maybe, while this does help get people to think more, it could be annoying.+0.85

Making lol requests for builder+ Because the actual /lol command is only for builder anyway

-1 Same reason as Logal.

And also lols that are the same as another lol but you just change it a little bit.

And then the worst thing ever. Please JUST PLEASE think before you post a request.

+1 While I would love the rules, more often then not. I don’t feel like many would obey it.

PS I feel like this post would be more suited in the feature requests sub form.

Also WHY IS THE ENTIRE MESSAGE BOLD, I ONLY BOLDED THE +1 & -1. LOGALEDIT: No clue, as this message is perfectly fine…

Ty for moving it lel and yeah the builder+ thing was just because like ehh how can i explain.. well lemme try.

Theres those people that are fkn stoopid (no offence HUEHUEHUE) and like they have this habbit of posting random shit everywhere i havnt seen it alot on this server but i have on others.

Thats le it i think

A shit i can tell is some mods request ALWAYS get added even if its not so funny, :/ And to PJ, why is it usually him who decide to close or open a request
@MikeyMatic jomo used to do it but couldn’t keep up as he was busy so I took over for him, Logal is meant to be helping me though.
Alrighty then, i understand now :)
I think that lol’s should be requested by everyone, but I do think this cooldown is a good idea. It will get rid of some really sh*tty requests. And I think we need another lol selecting system.
Why don’t we just make a plugin for lol requests
It’s interesting, but I’m not in favor of it.
but then the community wont have the ability to vote for the lols
This is so funny, I already was going to update the SayLol Bukkit addition, I already made /lol request, lol show and lol delete, if you want the code I will send the file to you.
Yes! :D Look at authors
What if there was this command that u can type ur own lol and it would show up as a lol but didnt get saved? Trusted+ btw
@MadCloud101 I agree
I think Logal that you should be able to use something like /lol request once a week and that the community gets to vote on it, and make that decide if ot will be added or not.
Do you mean that you can /lol vote and if a request hits -5 votes it gets closed and if it hits 10 votes it will be added automatically?

Do you mean that you can /lol vote and if a request hits -5 votes it gets closed and if it hits 10 votes it will be added automatically?>

I don’t think so because someone who has like 5 alts could just vote no on all of them andnobody else would get a say

Maybe let one ip only apply once? Player p = Bukkit.getPlayer("ad"); String ip = p.getAddress().getAddress().toString(); if(List.contains(ip)){ p.sendMessage("You can't vote twice"); } else{ //code used for voting List.add(ip); } ?
If I’m correct, I don’t think it’s that hard to change ips.
@minenash let’s be real, noone will take the time to change IPs just for some lol request.

Some routers change automatically, now and again. While others all you have to do is turn it off and on again. To “fix” this just check Uuid and ip.

However, I’m not too keen on the idea of voting in game, because you really can’t explain why it’s good or bad.

While I wouldn’t go through the troubles, I could see why some may.

@minenash It’s like getting extra alts / website accounts to +1 :/
Yea, but changing IP, can be easier(to some people) and FREE.
Logal, then maybe on Mc name? (used in a list/ generated file.)