CLOSED

What I expected

==This^not^to^look^weird==

What actually happened

==This^looks^really^weird^at^least^on^my^phone==

Error message

Nope

Reproducing the bug

Put the == (highlighting) modifier around something you use the XOR sign on. IDK what it’s called, don’t judge me ._.

Link

Right here :>

Additional details

Nope

It’s funny that your a developer yet you are asking a question. I have actually always been wondering how to get that text “effect” too so any help for me would be nice :) Sorry if this is Necroposty

Applying your logic: It’s funny how you’re a human but don’t know how to speak chinese. Endlich not either judging from your grammar by the way :P

This can’t really be necroposting as to the the thread you’re posting on having to be dead in the first place.

And to add onto the conversation: You know those moments when: You need to write something down so that you don’t forget it? When you message your friends about that group project you are doing because they might be able to help? I could probably find more examples but these should be enough. Asides from me not knowing the required language nor it being part of the work of a dev, I can still use the forums to just keep track of what we need to do so that others can see it too.

Greetings

~Pepich~